Bachelor Pad.

just go.places n.ck.out cuz u gotta know the noise level and strength and size of ur basement

Living room so far

Got around to take a couple pics. I'm posting from mobile so I don't know how the pics will come out. Living in so cal :pimp:

View from the kitchen

65 inch on the wall, hidden wires, 54 inch soundbar

Banksy

Patio outside

View from the patio

Nice! Really clean set up esp with the outside space. What part of so cal are you in?

Last edited:
Nice living room.. the right couple of pieces on the wall would be perfect. Maybe something with some color which would really stand out against everything else.

Nice living room.. the right couple of pieces on the wall would be perfect. Maybe something with some color which would really stand out against everything else.

Yeah I feel u on that . Fav colors are grey , gold and indigo . In a few months I'm gonna mount an 80in on the wall and redo the entertainment console. The dudes that had the place before had there tv wall mounted and moved the outlet and cable wire up top. To see that every time I watch tv is an eyesore .

Any of y'all live with your shorty? How do you maintain?

I'm against it. I want my own place that I can add 100% of my edge to, but at the same time I want shorty here when I feel like it..(70-80% of the time)

Any of my apt complex dwellers share my mindset? Any live in the same complex as their girl?

Nah. Living completely solo. I get tired of people pretty easily. Having my lady living with me at this point in time wouldn't be in our best interest. I enjoy the company of people when I want. Have my alone time when I want.

I do value having my own fortress of solitude. But I've thought about us moving in together in the near future. Would help with the rent/living expenses :lol:

But she won't move in with a guy until she's married. I can respect it... Though I feel that's part of the evaluation process. We'll see. One step at a time.

Last edited:
No girl is ever moving into my current place. But I also live in an open concept loft and said girl would be in eyesight 24/7 if they lived here. Recipe for disaster.

To be honest, I wouldn't consider it unless I had a 2-bedroom or townhome.

I wouldn't move in with a girl unless I was already engaged or in a really serious relationship. If you break up, it gets pretty awkward.

What do you all think of this set up? I used this shelf as a room divider between my living room and empty dining area. http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/7DF037B6-A4E2-4E22-A4E2-A455C98EFA82.jpg.html

Dope shelve/room divider bro. Will definitely look better with some other pieces on those shelves, like some random art pieces or artifacts.

Living room so far

Meeeeeean. Lighting makes everything iller.
damb bro...

At least give the yambs a chance before they're sitting in a puddle of their own love juices.

Bedroom pics to come need ole girl to leave so I can clean first.

Trying to get this next month

Would make for some dope

That lighting is pretty damn dope. psychedelic.

Yeah I feel u on that . Fav colors are grey , gold and indigo . In a few months I'm gonna mount an 80in on the wall and redo the entertainment console. The dudes that had the place before had there tv wall mounted and moved the outlet and cable wire up top. To see that every time I watch tv is an eyesore .

I'm still furnishing my new spot. I'm scooping that Sharp 70" for the living room, not gonna mount on the wall though. 55" for the wall in my bedroom. 60" for the basement, 40" for the breakfast nook. The longest part of moving and deciding to change stuff is hiring contractors and dealing with their schedules and ****. Especially this time of year, I have a couple weeks to wait before I can even get the painters in.

Last edited:
Going to looks at a house tomorrow my current land lord has. Pics look nice. 2 br 1bath with a garage and yard. I hope we can take it because I need to find a place by sept. Would be nice to get out of the way so I'm not rushed to move my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom