Bachelor Pad.

That's not the whole room. It's just the bar. The room is a combination living/dining room so it's pretty big. I've turned it into a lounge room. I do need wall art tho.

Anyone else have annoying neighbours? I'm cool with everyone on my floor, except a couple of months ago some frumpy girl in her mid 20's moved next door. I had a couple of friends over one night and she knocked on my door at 9pm on a Friday asking to be quiet. Last night I had ONE friend over and the music was playing but not overly loud and she started banging the walls.

I might have to be a **** and leave her a nasty note with a pair of earplugs.

Anyone else have annoying neighbours? I'm cool with everyone on my floor, except a couple of months ago some frumpy girl in her mid 20's moved next door. I had a couple of friends over one night and she knocked on my door at 9pm on a Friday asking to be quiet. Last night I had ONE friend over and the music was playing but not overly loud and she started banging the walls.

i wouldn't do that if I were you. Compromise. Find out what's bothering her, maybe ask if you can listen to your music from her apt so you can understand where she's coming from. Understanding someone's point of view can better prepare you to relate and get along with them. And if you piss her off, instead of dealing with you directly with her complaints, she may go to the landlord. Then you'll have complaints on you file.

Last edited:

i wouldn't do that if I were you. Compromise. Find out what's bothering her, maybe ask if you can listen to your music from her apt so you can understand where she's coming from. Understanding someone's point of view can better prepare you to relate and get along with them. And if you piss her off, instead of dealing with you directly with her complaints, she may go to the landlord. Then you'll have complaints on you file.

This. Or just move the **** out! :lol:

HOA was on my ***, and wouldn't leave me or my girl alone. Staight stalking!

Tried to be mindful, and keep a low profile, but they weren't having it.

That's when we were like **** it, we're breaking the lease. Deuces!

Some people are just unreasonable though. If they want silence they should move to a house, in the suburbs.

Some people are just unreasonable though. If they want silence they should move to a house, in the suburbs.

This

The lady down stairs from me complained the day we moved in.

We are supposed to have like 80% of the floor carpeted or covered with an area rug but damn let me move in first damn

She rents. I own. And I paid damn good money for my place, so if anyone's moving it's her. I know the girl who owns her unit - been inside while my music was playing (so I could gauge how the sound travels). The bass definitely travels but it's not that bad. And like I said, I might play my music on a Friday night maybe once a month (or two).

I'm cool with literally everyone on my floor, so for this renter hag to bang on the wall is a little out of line. I knew she was going to be a pain the first time she knocked on my door.

My guess is neither side is being very reasonable. Some people are complainers BUT the "I own she rents" "The bass travels" etc makes me think she isn't completely off base.

Depending on how the place is built it's easy to make noise just doing regular stuff...playing music or having people over adds to that.

I definitely think you should discuss timing with her. I live in a townhome and don't play loud music after 11 as a courtesy to my neighbor. I also have an end unit so I move my speakers to the opposite side. I would work out a time to turn the music down and if she still complains I would beat my bass down her throat.

Been lurking this thread for the past year just to get some ideas, will be posting more once the crib is finally finished

Studio apt, gotta take more pics these are old ones i had on my phone

Looking for a nice coat rack , hat rack , and umbrella holder.

Also trying to get one of these into the crib

Been lurking this thread for the past year just to get some ideas, will be posting more once the crib is finally finished

Studio apt, gotta take more pics these are old ones i had on my phone

That couch is dope. Info?

Last edited:
if you put nicer things in there i think it'd look a little better. I wouldnt display bottles of alcohol, or thats A's hat, or notebooks/books, but thats jsut me

What do you all think of this set up? I used this shelf as a room divider between my living room and empty dining area. http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/7DF037B6-A4E2-4E22-A4E2-A455C98EFA82.jpg.html
Post a link por favor. I'm looking for a unit exactly like that. I converted my dining area to an office but I want to use it as a room divider between that and my living room.

3 years later n i still need things , living life  aint no time always
Same here. I try to buy things here and there but rather live life than focus on materialism. Really need more wall art though.

My place looks exactly the same as it did 2 days after I moved in. Still don't even have a TV or bed frame :smh:

Anyone here have recommendations for a Portable A/C? I'm not able to install a window A/C because it's going into a basement. 

Back
Top Bottom