Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

nope no limits!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^Just keep printing them out, seperate transactions.
Man last year I used a 30% and once I used it dude said I couldn't do it again, even though I printed out another copy

Man last year I used a 30% and once I used it dude said I couldn't do it again, even though I printed out another copy

It's definitely different at each store.  Some welcome the coupons, whether it's a single purchase or seperate transaction purchases because they know it's money coming in.  Money coming in is better than no money coming in at all. 

Some stores are just (fill in the blank) crap.  Making up exclusions that aren't really excluded.  Saying the discount will go through the system but they can't give it to you.  "Requiring" an additional purchase of an accessory to use the coupon.  "Requiring" a physical footlocker membership to use the coupon because they are too lazy to look you up.  (All from experience, not all from this particular coupon, but some). 

It's definitely different at each store.  Some welcome the coupons, whether it's a single purchase or seperate transaction purchases because they know it's money coming in.  Money coming in is better than no money coming in at all. 

Some stores are just (fill in the blank) crap.  Making up exclusions that aren't really excluded.  Saying the discount will go through the system but they can't give it to you.  "Requiring" an additional purchase of an accessory to use the coupon.  "Requiring" a physical footlocker membership to use the coupon because they are too lazy to look you up.  (All from experience, not all from this particular coupon, but some). 

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

which FTL was that? tried downey and buena park mall last march and the guys were aight with me using the coupons 2x...i did the transactions at separate days thou...within a week.

which FTL was that? tried downey and buena park mall last march and the guys were aight with me using the coupons 2x...i did the transactions at separate days thou...within a week.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Or you can always use them the same day, just go back minutes later. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Or you can always use them the same day, just go back minutes later. 
laugh.gif

haha yeah i think that would be possible
happy.gif
it really depends on the crew present or if you know them...

haha yeah i think that would be possible
happy.gif
it really depends on the crew present or if you know them...

dood.. freaking i got so lucky. the ftl near my house had the red carpets still. and the coupon worked ahahah. red carpets for 140 niceee =)

dood.. freaking i got so lucky. the ftl near my house had the red carpets still. and the coupon worked ahahah. red carpets for 140 niceee =)

Originally Posted by dnvtran

yup i agree

Originally Posted by dnvtran

yup i agree

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Will the footlocker coupon work at house of hoops?
it does. but it really depends on the product. coupons usually dont work on HOH exclusives, just ask them before you go to the register.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Will the footlocker coupon work at house of hoops?
it does. but it really depends on the product. coupons usually dont work on HOH exclusives, just ask them before you go to the register.

Back
Top Bottom