Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by derry1

Cant use this coupon on anything new.. at least 10 days from rd(in-store) at least that's what i was told by an employee...FTL and there silly rules

This
Most of the coupon restrictions and exclusions are from the manufacturers and not the retail stores.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by derry1

Cant use this coupon on anything new.. at least 10 days from rd(in-store) at least that's what i was told by an employee...FTL and there silly rules

This
Most of the coupon restrictions and exclusions are from the manufacturers and not the retail stores.

So here is what I can do with the Champs coupon. It's not much but it better than nothing. It wont show the online code, but the online code is EMCHT845, but other wise you should be able to print this off and bring it in to your local Champs. Remember the coupon expires 9/12/10
happy.gif

8wfa6q.jpg

So here is what I can do with the Champs coupon. It's not much but it better than nothing. It wont show the online code, but the online code is EMCHT845, but other wise you should be able to print this off and bring it in to your local Champs. Remember the coupon expires 9/12/10
happy.gif

8wfa6q.jpg

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I got the bronze FP2's imma get the all black for the 30off, or I mite finally get a pair of fresh waters.

If you're in nyc, there's spots selling the bronze and the all blacks for $80. In the outlet thread it was posted all black FP2 are $45. I might have to pickup some kobes

I got the bronze FP2's imma get the all black for the 30off, or I mite finally get a pair of fresh waters.

If you're in nyc, there's spots selling the bronze and the all blacks for $80. In the outlet thread it was posted all black FP2 are $45. I might have to pickup some kobes

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Make sure your a VIP.
I really doubt that you can use it on the BS Kobe, but if you was looking for something else or need some back to school kicks here you go.
happy.gif

2vdplhg.jpg
I got 2 $15 off/ $30 off through the mail from FTA but couldn't figure out how to get one through FTL
Saving for next weekend during my tax-free weekend
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Make sure your a VIP.
I really doubt that you can use it on the BS Kobe, but if you was looking for something else or need some back to school kicks here you go.
happy.gif

2vdplhg.jpg
I got 2 $15 off/ $30 off through the mail from FTA but couldn't figure out how to get one through FTL
Saving for next weekend during my tax-free weekend
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom