Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

^no they don't. i tried at my footlocker. but worth at try cuz some footlockers are more chill with their customers.

I just signed up online....so can i show up at footlocker w/ the coupon and try and use it even though i have no card? Can that run it through the system or something

I just signed up online....so can i show up at footlocker w/ the coupon and try and use it even though i have no card? Can that run it through the system or something

You may have to sign up in the store. I ask Champs customer service and they said it would help if I actually sign up in the stores. I think you would have to prove you have an account with them. Footlocker might be different but, I would give it a try.

You may have to sign up in the store. I ask Champs customer service and they said it would help if I actually sign up in the stores. I think you would have to prove you have an account with them. Footlocker might be different but, I would give it a try.

If you signed up online, can't you just go to the store and give them the phone number you signed up with, and they can just look it up?

If you signed up online, can't you just go to the store and give them the phone number you signed up with, and they can just look it up?

anybody get the olympic kobe's?
my FTL had the grey griffeys for $100 and i wanted to cop so bad but i shouldnt be spending money right now
mad.gif

anybody get the olympic kobe's?
my FTL had the grey griffeys for $100 and i wanted to cop so bad but i shouldnt be spending money right now
mad.gif

Went today to FTL in times square today....Copped me the Infared AM90's w/ the coupon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to cop some socks to make sure i was over a hundred, but it was all love ....came out to $77.00 w/ the coupon
pimp.gif

I just printed it off and showed it to them and it worked

Went today to FTL in times square today....Copped me the Infared AM90's w/ the coupon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to cop some socks to make sure i was over a hundred, but it was all love ....came out to $77.00 w/ the coupon
pimp.gif

I just printed it off and showed it to them and it worked

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

HOOD- Thanks alot man. Will be trying as soon as I find the time to get to the mall.
No problem just helping out.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do i need a VIP card for this?

Yes you do, just sign up one day then the next make a purchase. Remember it expire the 12th of September you have a little time.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

HOOD- Thanks alot man. Will be trying as soon as I find the time to get to the mall.
No problem just helping out.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Do i need a VIP card for this?

Yes you do, just sign up one day then the next make a purchase. Remember it expire the 12th of September you have a little time.

Back
Top Bottom