Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

just used it on the infrareds today
happy.gif

used it on the KD II texas edition yesterday at HOH harlem, and my friend used it on the futuresole UNited we rise. Both HOH exclusives. He had no trouble with the melo's But They gave me a hard time with the KD's, prlly just cause he was gonna sign them later on
smile.gif

after much battling with the manager she agreed to try to put the code through the system, and Cha-ching, went right through!

used it on the KD II texas edition yesterday at HOH harlem, and my friend used it on the futuresole UNited we rise. Both HOH exclusives. He had no trouble with the melo's But They gave me a hard time with the KD's, prlly just cause he was gonna sign them later on
smile.gif

after much battling with the manager she agreed to try to put the code through the system, and Cha-ching, went right through!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

happy.gif
$15 or $30?

jrjmd it's the Richland Mall you probably never heard it
laugh.gif
but the sales worker was cool w/ it. He laughed and respected the hustle that I printed 2 copies but it was the chick on the register who wasn't haven't it. Straight salty b/c I was styling on her

Originally Posted by NobleKane

happy.gif
$15 or $30?

jrjmd it's the Richland Mall you probably never heard it
laugh.gif
but the sales worker was cool w/ it. He laughed and respected the hustle that I printed 2 copies but it was the chick on the register who wasn't haven't it. Straight salty b/c I was styling on her

imo if u noe da transaction code den u good. also dis sale is a good time 2 stockup on socks
wink.gif

imo if u noe da transaction code den u good. also dis sale is a good time 2 stockup on socks
wink.gif

Do you get an actual physical card when you become a member? I just joined the Footlocker VIP club but I'm not sure if I can go in and use it now or if I'm gonna have to wait until a card comes in the mail or something.

Do you get an actual physical card when you become a member? I just joined the Footlocker VIP club but I'm not sure if I can go in and use it now or if I'm gonna have to wait until a card comes in the mail or something.

When you sign up in the stores your suppose to get a card. The only way you get one through the mail is if you status grows. Like now have a platinum card.

When you sign up in the stores your suppose to get a card. The only way you get one through the mail is if you status grows. Like now have a platinum card.

^no they don't. i tried at my footlocker. but worth at try cuz some footlockers are more chill with their customers.

Back
Top Bottom