Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

used mine online for clarks wallabees... who knew footlocker carried them? I know its a little off of the niketalk norm but check em out. for 100 bucks shipped the deal it dope... also make sure to check out the 25 % f&F discount for higher priced shoes...

used mine online for clarks wallabees... who knew footlocker carried them? I know its a little off of the niketalk norm but check em out. for 100 bucks shipped the deal it dope... also make sure to check out the 25 % f&F discount for higher priced shoes...

have a huge/meaningful question right here

The foam pearls come out on the 3rd next month....will they be excluded from this deal?

I could really use the $30 off

The foam pearls come out on the 3rd next month....will they be excluded from this deal?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I've been wondering the same fam
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I've been wondering the same fam
nerd.gif

dude at my footlocker let get me get the olympic kobes
pimp.gif

and picked up some black nike kayoss for only $35
pimp.gif

dude at my footlocker let get me get the olympic kobes
pimp.gif

and picked up some black nike kayoss for only $35
pimp.gif

I'm getting ready to head out to my local footlocker to scooped up either the..

Oreos VIs or White Varsity Red VIs or Kobe Vs or LeBron VIIs..

I haven't decided yet..

I haven't decided yet..

does anyone know if footlocker will allow you to use the coupon on the nike+ accessories like the nike+ ipod kit?

does anyone know if footlocker will allow you to use the coupon on the nike+ accessories like the nike+ ipod kit?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I haven't decided yet..

I personally would go with the Varsity Red VI's, just because at the price they are now at footlocker, they will be gone withing weeks.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I haven't decided yet..

I personally would go with the Varsity Red VI's, just because at the price they are now at footlocker, they will be gone withing weeks.

good lookin out on the coupon! Copped me some new hooping shoes- all black hyperfuses for $76 after tax.

good lookin out on the coupon! Copped me some new hooping shoes- all black hyperfuses for $76 after tax.

Went to my local FL, couldn't print out the coupon and the lady told me I had to have a card. Told her I needed some shoe cleaner and she pulled out a coupon from behind the register and scanned it. Hey whatever works. Thanks again to the OP.

Went to my local FL, couldn't print out the coupon and the lady told me I had to have a card. Told her I needed some shoe cleaner and she pulled out a coupon from behind the register and scanned it. Hey whatever works. Thanks again to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom