Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont see the point of writing "my girlfriend is all real" "my girlfriend comes from a prominent family" "my girlfriend has her own bikini line" "my girlfriend has been on magazine covers". i dont see how pointing that out makes someone a hater. Ol' Nters quick to come to his rescue

Exactly...for a dude who is SOOOOO Alpha
eyes.gif
, he sounds like a teenager. 
plus, don't even bring up a bikini like like thats gonna pay the damn bills 30 years from now. 
roll.gif

is that brand even in stores? 

Lol @ this thread, congrats to dude, and hope I don't read a thread about someone else smashing.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
Not sure if serious....

If i can google your girls name and see her in bra and panties, you're losing.
Seal and Heidi Klum seem to have a great marriage and her only job is to wear her bran and panties...most of yall would have loved to take the virginity of that other VS model and she does the same...

Ben's been burned before so I'm sure he knows what he's doing this time around...

You friends with them? how do you know how their marriage is?
grin.gif

same way you can assume he's losing cuz she models in a few bikinis

plus i said SEEMS...i dont know them but from what i've seen they appear happy together if i'm wrong i'm wrong...

Not sure if serious....

Seal and Heidi Klum seem to have a great marriage and her only job is to wear her bran and panties...most of yall would have loved to take the virginity of that other VS model and she does the same...

Ben's been burned before so I'm sure he knows what he's doing this time around...

You friends with them? how do you know how their marriage is?
grin.gif

same way you can assume he's losing cuz she models in a few bikinis

plus i said SEEMS...i dont know them but from what i've seen they appear happy together if i'm wrong i'm wrong...

Man you bammas will be back in here by Halloween clowning this dude.

Nobody cares about your engagement dude.  Marriage to this dude are like rehab stints for Tom Sizemore.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

i dont see the point of writing "my girlfriend is all real" "my girlfriend comes from a prominent family" "my girlfriend has her own bikini line" "my girlfriend has been on magazine covers". i dont see how pointing that out makes someone a hater. Ol' Nters quick to come to his rescue

eyes.gif
naw man... he more of a hype man, very good one.. from IF to LRG

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

eyes.gif
naw man... he more of a hype man, very good one.. from IF to LRG

Man you bammas will be back in here by Halloween clowning this dude.

Nobody cares about your engagement dude.  Marriage to this dude are like rehab stints for Tom Sizemore.

Not sure if serious....

thats because seal settled for damaged goods

heidi klum already had a kid with some 60 year old rich dude before that

Not sure if serious....

thats because seal settled for damaged goods

heidi klum already had a kid with some 60 year old rich dude before that

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Keep convincing yourself to be with her in that little rant and keep driving Jonas' whips and frontin that they yours...

NT Royalty lol...get off his jock...

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Keep convincing yourself to be with her in that little rant and keep driving Jonas' whips and frontin that they yours...

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

Originally Posted by Digglo

96836c1f67138894e7c89fa.gif

Real talk I thought dude was cool but hearing him talk about his WIFE like that makes him sound like a cross between:

AND

Jonah_Hill_Image_1.jpg

I mean NT...lets be real...his this what a man really says these days?:

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, (
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
--oh word?)
but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How are you taking shots at your ex-fiance like that? She must have hurt you DEEP dude. Real *@!$+* out here know that this dude ain't the tough guy he says he is. This is straight simp behavior. Just cause he got bread don't mean that he's that dude.�[/font]

Dude is insecure as hell... �
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Digglo

96836c1f67138894e7c89fa.gif

Real talk I thought dude was cool but hearing him talk about his WIFE like that makes him sound like a cross between:

AND

Jonah_Hill_Image_1.jpg

I mean NT...lets be real...his this what a man really says these days?:

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, (
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
--oh word?)
but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How are you taking shots at your ex-fiance like that? She must have hurt you DEEP dude. Real *@!$+* out here know that this dude ain't the tough guy he says he is. This is straight simp behavior. Just cause he got bread don't mean that he's that dude.�[/font]

Dude is insecure as hell... �
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom