Best Player of 2011 NFL Draft

Of course this is looking ahead and we're not sure what underclassmen are coming out, but I'm curious who you guys got as the best prospect of the 2011 class currently.
My nomination goes to Patrick Peterson. He has the versatility to play corner or safety at the next level, good size/build, strength to jam receivers at the line, play-making ability, legitimate 4.4 speed, tackling to support the run game, and crazy athleticism. I don't get how scouts and draft analysts have Prince over Peterson on their boards. I'd honestly like someone to justify that. 

I'm not sold on any of the hyped up top QBs this year - Luck, Mallett, and Locker.

Other potential choices in my opinion are A.J. Green and Robert Quinn as a 3-4 OLB. A.J. is significantly better than Julio Jones and clearly the elite WR prospect in this class hands down.    

Of course this is looking ahead and we're not sure what underclassmen are coming out, but I'm curious who you guys got as the best prospect of the 2011 class currently.
My nomination goes to Patrick Peterson. He has the versatility to play corner or safety at the next level, good size/build, strength to jam receivers at the line, play-making ability, legitimate 4.4 speed, tackling to support the run game, and crazy athleticism. I don't get how scouts and draft analysts have Prince over Peterson on their boards. I'd honestly like someone to justify that. 

I'm not sold on any of the hyped up top QBs this year - Luck, Mallett, and Locker.

Other potential choices in my opinion are A.J. Green and Robert Quinn as a 3-4 OLB. A.J. is significantly better than Julio Jones and clearly the elite WR prospect in this class hands down.    

Offense: A.J. Green/Andrew Luck
Defense: Prince Amukamara/Patrick Peterson
Most intriguing prospect: Cam Newton

Offense: A.J. Green/Andrew Luck
Defense: Prince Amukamara/Patrick Peterson
Most intriguing prospect: Cam Newton

I'm a UW fan and I'm not even sold on Locker at the NFL level
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom