Best Player of 2011 NFL Draft

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Coming into this year I thought Andrew Luck was an overrated bum a la Jake Locker (his stats last year weren't that great). But after watching several of his games he is REALLY good. He has a strong arm like Locker does but he's actually accurate and has touch on all his passes. He's also a big guy and moves really well for his size (he's averaging over 9 yards per carry!). I'd like to see the Skins make a move and draft him.

If not him, I'd take AJ Green. He's got everything you want in a playmaking WR. GREAT ability to adjust to the ball in the air.

I pray the skins get him.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Coming into this year I thought Andrew Luck was an overrated bum a la Jake Locker (his stats last year weren't that great). But after watching several of his games he is REALLY good. He has a strong arm like Locker does but he's actually accurate and has touch on all his passes. He's also a big guy and moves really well for his size (he's averaging over 9 yards per carry!). I'd like to see the Skins make a move and draft him.

If not him, I'd take AJ Green. He's got everything you want in a playmaking WR. GREAT ability to adjust to the ball in the air.

I pray the skins get him.

man i hope the texans take a DB thats gonna amount to something...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Luck, Andrew.

Please Broncos, Please draft him if we finish last in the NFL. 2nd coming of John Elway (Hopefully)

Luck, Andrew.

Please Broncos, Please draft him if we finish last in the NFL. 2nd coming of John Elway (Hopefully)

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'd like to see the Cowboys pick up Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara....
they will
and they might cut tnew
dude was 25 as a rook

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'd like to see the Cowboys pick up Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara....
they will
and they might cut tnew
dude was 25 as a rook

And if a team need offensive line help it may be rough. This may be the weakest draft for offensive lineman in 5 years.

And if a team need offensive line help it may be rough. This may be the weakest draft for offensive lineman in 5 years.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Stefen Wisniewski in the 2nd.  Gotta love the dude's pedigree.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Stefen Wisniewski in the 2nd.  Gotta love the dude's pedigree.

Back
Top Bottom