Best Player of 2011 NFL Draft

Not sure if you thought i was saying the QBs in the north were the peewee guys i was talking about or not... Was talking LOLB's.

Regardless... I dont want Luck in the north.

Not sure if you thought i was saying the QBs in the north were the peewee guys i was talking about or not... Was talking LOLB's.

Regardless... I dont want Luck in the north.

I wasn't referencing anything in your post. But yeah I strongly believe they're going quarterback in round uno...

Looks like the Vikings are going to have a Top 6 or 7 pick. I could see them trying to make a move to go up and get Luck at #1 or #2 if he comes out. I feel like it would be smart for the Panthers to take Luck, but after investing a second round pick in Clausen last year I can see maybe why they would go elsewhere. Their defensive line has been awful, maybe they'd go in that direction.

I wasn't referencing anything in your post. But yeah I strongly believe they're going quarterback in round uno...

Looks like the Vikings are going to have a Top 6 or 7 pick. I could see them trying to make a move to go up and get Luck at #1 or #2 if he comes out. I feel like it would be smart for the Panthers to take Luck, but after investing a second round pick in Clausen last year I can see maybe why they would go elsewhere. Their defensive line has been awful, maybe they'd go in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom