Best Player of 2011 NFL Draft

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

AJ Green is the best prospect and player in all of college football.
And would be a welcome addition to my Miami Dolphins.........which means we won't take him. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

AJ Green is the best prospect and player in all of college football.
And would be a welcome addition to my Miami Dolphins.........which means we won't take him. 
ohwell.gif

the Dallas Cowboys have traded Tony Romo to the Buffalo bills and with their pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Jerry Jones selects Cam Newton, quarterback, Auburn ... with the next pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Jerry Jones selects Patrick Peterson, cornerback, LSU ...

see ya ...

the Dallas Cowboys have traded Tony Romo to the Buffalo bills and with their pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Jerry Jones selects Cam Newton, quarterback, Auburn ... with the next pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Jerry Jones selects Patrick Peterson, cornerback, LSU ...

see ya ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

.....and then you woke up, greeted by Jon Kitna.

yup, have Kitna teach Cam work ethic and to appreciate the holy spirit ... have him run Vick-like packages until he is a polished passer in a few years ...

Kitna > Romo ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

.....and then you woke up, greeted by Jon Kitna.

yup, have Kitna teach Cam work ethic and to appreciate the holy spirit ... have him run Vick-like packages until he is a polished passer in a few years ...

Kitna > Romo ...

Cam .... and I can see him going to the Titans  

or

Brandon Harris from Miami, I have him going late first round hopefully falls into the hands of the Ravens don't think he will go that late though

Cam .... and I can see him going to the Titans  

or

Brandon Harris from Miami, I have him going late first round hopefully falls into the hands of the Ravens don't think he will go that late though

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

We'll take Peterson in Detroit. A hopefully one day shutdown DB along with Delmas
pimp.gif
Truth, Peterson or Amakumara would be a dream pick up for the Lions this year.  No LB's worth taking that early and they need a shut down corner badly.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

We'll take Peterson in Detroit. A hopefully one day shutdown DB along with Delmas
pimp.gif
Truth, Peterson or Amakumara would be a dream pick up for the Lions this year.  No LB's worth taking that early and they need a shut down corner badly.

Coming into this year I thought Andrew Luck was an overrated bum a la Jake Locker (his stats last year weren't that great). But after watching several of his games he is REALLY good. He has a strong arm like Locker does but he's actually accurate and has touch on all his passes. He's also a big guy and moves really well for his size (he's averaging over 9 yards per carry!). I'd like to see the Skins make a move and draft him.

If not him, I'd take AJ Green. He's got everything you want in a playmaking WR. GREAT ability to adjust to the ball in the air.

Coming into this year I thought Andrew Luck was an overrated bum a la Jake Locker (his stats last year weren't that great). But after watching several of his games he is REALLY good. He has a strong arm like Locker does but he's actually accurate and has touch on all his passes. He's also a big guy and moves really well for his size (he's averaging over 9 yards per carry!). I'd like to see the Skins make a move and draft him.

If not him, I'd take AJ Green. He's got everything you want in a playmaking WR. GREAT ability to adjust to the ball in the air.

Back
Top Bottom