yup

Can't wait for the mock drafts to roll around
pimp.gif

Packers needs IMO

Rb
Ot
Lb opposite clay
Cb

Maybe demarco Murray? I honestly don't know to much this year about the prospects but this dude has speed and speed kills

pimp.gif

Packers needs IMO

Rb
Ot
Lb opposite clay
Cb

Maybe demarco Murray? I honestly don't know to much this year about the prospects but this dude has speed and speed kills

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

Packers needs IMO

Rb
Ot
Lb opposite clay
Cb

Murray is a walking doctors office...always hurt.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

Packers needs IMO

Rb
Ot
Lb opposite clay
Cb

Murray is a walking doctors office...always hurt.

Definitely Andrew Luck, and I'm a Cal fan. He's really, really good, and has everything you can possibly ask for in a QB prospect. It's very easy to see him succeeding at the next level. His play reminds me somewhat of Rodgers when he was at Cal.

I'm not sold on Locker, and Mallett/Moore are iffy, but I think they can be okay. 

Definitely Andrew Luck, and I'm a Cal fan. He's really, really good, and has everything you can possibly ask for in a QB prospect. It's very easy to see him succeeding at the next level. His play reminds me somewhat of Rodgers when he was at Cal.

I'm not sold on Locker, and Mallett/Moore are iffy, but I think they can be okay. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Kellen Moore shouldn't even have been mentioned.  There is no way he is a pro level qb.  He is 6' on a good day, and doesn't have the arm strength to compete at the next level.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Kellen Moore shouldn't even have been mentioned.  There is no way he is a pro level qb.  He is 6' on a good day, and doesn't have the arm strength to compete at the next level.

^ who says moore can't end up like Brees?

Thanks to the Raiders, Nick Fairley, or Robert Quinn better be joining the New England Patriots to help complete that defense

^ who says moore can't end up like Brees?

Thanks to the Raiders, Nick Fairley, or Robert Quinn better be joining the New England Patriots to help complete that defense

That Raiders pick will be in the high teens at best and possibly low 20's, and Fairley and Quinn will be off the board at that point.

That Raiders pick will be in the high teens at best and possibly low 20's, and Fairley and Quinn will be off the board at that point.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we're gonna need pass rushers...it's THE missing piece

Trade back with us and leave us another gem, mkay?  We got peewee guys playing opposite clay right now

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we're gonna need pass rushers...it's THE missing piece

Trade back with us and leave us another gem, mkay?  We got peewee guys playing opposite clay right now

^ Prepare yourself for Andrew Luck or Ryan Mallett in the NFC North next year...

^ Prepare yourself for Andrew Luck or Ryan Mallett in the NFC North next year...

Back
Top Bottom