Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

just give us a date
laugh.gif

They've taken way too long to drop DLC for this game.

I don't even care about it at this point.

If the wait for the DLC is as rewarding as the wait for the full game, I have no problem with it.

Finally got around to finishing Burial at Sea: Episode One today. IDKw hat took me so long to do that. 

What'd you think?

I thought it was fun but it seemed so short. I actually got more enjoyment out of the combat DLC.

The Radar Range though :pimp:

I was pleased with the DLC, it was fun going back to rapture, bringing Sander Cohen back was dope too. But it was VERY short.

Any idea when ep 2 drops. The cliff hanger has me curious. Didn't Comstock die and was it the original Elizabeth from the game

Yeah, that's the way I interpreted it. That it was supposed to be Elizabeth still.

I'm dying for a next gen Bioshock. That would be :smokin

Let my friend borrow this game 3 months ago and he still hasn't touched it :smh:
Will be taking it back so I can try the DLC out.

What'd you think?

I thought it was fun but it seemed so short. I actually got more enjoyment out of the combat DLC.

The Radar Range though
pimp.gif
You hit the nail on the head, it was way too short. I havent tried out the combat DLC yet, I'm in the processof beating the game on 1999 mode right now.

The Radar Range is the best Bioshock gun ever, from I got it I only died at the Big Daddy.

For the Scavanger hunt achievement I'm good with upgrading the vigors and the weapons right? From what I googled it seems to be only the Dollar Bills that you cant touch but I dont want to trust it.

I spammed Devils Kiss on my first playthrough but Murder of Crows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I just beat this game on 1999 Mode and got Scavenger Hunt. I didnt die nearly as many times as when I played it the first time, the only part where I had an extended amount of deaths was at the Ghost of Lady Comstock.

Now I'm about to play Bioshock One again, glad I never got rid of it.

I just beat this game on 1999 Mode and got Scavenger Hunt. I didnt die nearly as many times as when I played it the first time, the only part where I had an extended amount of deaths was at the Ghost of Lady Comstock.

That fight with the Ghost of Lady Comstock was awful on regular difficulty, I can't imagine 1999 mode :wow:

Last edited:

That fight with the Ghost of Lady Comstock was awful on regular difficulty, I can't imagine 1999 mode :wow:

Return to sender is a must while fighting her.

Burial at Sea Pt 2 is incredible.

It's way more engaging and well put together than the first part. It's longer too. It relies heavily on stealth which makes it feel like an entirely different game. The opening sequence bugged me out a little but overall the story is more thought out and it answers a ton of questions about the entire series.

Was it this thread that had someone arguing with me about Songbird and the Big Daddies being related?

I just logged in and saw it on the home page. OMG

Of course the download isnt working
laugh.gif

But yeah I abused Return to Sender against the Ghost of Lady Comstock

@PLVN  How much longer is it than Part One?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom