Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Are they serious about needing a photo id at footlocker? i misplaced mine like a week ago and i have a temp paper one while a new one is on its way in the mail. I might be striking out before i even get the chance.

TBH there's probably alot of people not knowing the raffles are happening this week for 'em...I went to a local FA and I was #6 on the list and raffle ends today!!! :smokin #JUSTNEED1PAIR

Last edited:
Just called FL shorty say she gon ask the manager for me, I told her my situation, hopefully they look out. That'll be 2 raffles, imma stop at 3.

One of the footaction i went to had a sign saying they were passing out tickets on Monday. I asked and got and raffle ticket ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol shoulda labeled my tickets. idk which is which

Each of my raffle is on the backside OF a post-it note and identified and I take a picture of the raffle tickets with the post-it note and e-mail them all to myself to be save haha [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Are they serious about needing a photo id at footlocker? i misplaced mine like a week ago and i have a temp paper one while a new one is on its way in the mail. I might be striking out before i even get the chance.
You gotta situation hope it gets resolved before it's too late.

From the ticket stub:

Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

Looks like you got the reading problem.

If I wanted to troll I would call those locations he posted and tell him he entered at multiple spots. Got picture proof.

You really think that FTL expects you to only enter at one location?

:rofl:

Took my 2 hour round trip to St. Louis and got 4 raffle tickets for SZ11. Hope two of em come through.

Or that they would care bout somebody callin snitchin
roll.gif

I dont get it... 

I'm not sure how far apart these stores are from each other but I figure with all that driving around burning gas just to get a raffle ticket (hoping to get picked), why not secure your pair and get it shipped to you before it even released?? 

Weekend Drop:

$263 shipped

Chances of getting them - 100%

Raffles: 

Shoes - $185 plus tax (around $200)

Gas - $20 

Total - $220?? 

Chances of getting them - 50-80%

Thats only a $40 difference and you'll have the peace of mind of knowing you'll get a pair..... 

I dont get it... 

I'm not sure how far apart these stores are from each other but I figure with all that driving around burning gas just to get a raffle ticket (hoping to get picked), why not secure your pair and get it shipped to you before it even released?? 

Weekend Drop:
$263 shipped

Raffles: 
Gas - $20 
Total - $220?? 

Thats only a $40 difference and you'll have the peace of mind of knowing you'll get a pair..... 

Maybe...but if you go to your local mall and enter 4 stores and win...you won't pay 20 for gas. Probably apart of your normal everyday driving. But to each their own. Why are we worried about how another grown man got his shoes?

If you're not able to secure yourself a pair by now or on release date. You might as well quit the game now 
mean.gif

Way too many pairs to go around to be stressing.

Last edited:
I dont get it... 

Weekend Drop:
$263 shipped

Raffles: 
Gas - $20 
Total - $220?? 

My dad gets his gas paid for by his work so I borrowed his car. Took my girl and went out to eat and got her some **** at the mall. Picked up my tickets while we were there. Still retail for me. Zzzzz

Maybe...but if you go to your local mall and enter 4 stores and win...you won't pay 20 for gas. Probably apart of your normal everyday driving. But to each their own. Why are we worried about how another grown man got his shoes?
Far from worried... 

Just wondering after seeing all these raffles from multiple stores (some in different cities) why not just secure your pair for an extra $40? 

Back
Top Bottom