Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I dont get it...

I'm not sure how far apart these stores are from each other but I figure with all that driving around burning gas just to get a raffle ticket (hoping to get picked), why not secure your pair and get it shipped to you before it even released??

Weekend Drop:

$263 shipped

Chances of getting them - 100%

Raffles:

Shoes - $185 plus tax (around $200)

Gas - $20

Total - $220??

Chances of getting them - 50-80%

Thats only a $40 difference and you'll have the peace of mind of knowing you'll get a pair.....
You work for weekend drop? Are they official I never used them before. I'm sure peep got they reasons, they could already be out and about and the store are in 1 mall so they hittin em all at a once.

Lol shoulda labeled my tickets. idk which is which

I was scrambling one time. I brought three tickets to pick it up, because I didn't know which was which.

I learned from that. Most places label them, but I label them when I leave if they don't.

You really think that FTL expects you to only enter at one location?

:rofl:

Employees were telling me other stores.

They write the location on the ticket, because they know people are doing more than one store.

People are sleeping on these raffles. The immense amount of salt that its going to create is going to be comical

I hope so. I think having it this week will eliminate some people.

Maybe...but if you go to your local mall and enter 4 stores and win...you won't pay 20 for gas. Probably apart of your normal everyday driving. But to each their own. Why are we worried about how another grown man got his shoes?

I'm saying. Dudes act like they work for these resell spots the way they promote them so hard.

What happens if someone has a bad experience or they oversell? Are you going to stand behind them then?

You work for weekend drop? Are they official I never used them before. I'm sure peep got they reasons, they could already be out and about and the store are in 1 mall so they hittin em all at a once.
Nah I dont work for Weekend Drop... Just throwing it out there since its one of the cheapest preorder available. 

went to a champs and the employee put my ticket inside of a white envelope but he put the other people who came in into a box with other tickets so i wonder what the hell that was all about

went to a champs and the employee put my ticket inside of a white envelope but he put the other people who came in into a box with other tickets so i wonder what the hell that was all about

He's going to save your number :wink:

Both my HoH options doing fcfs tickets.. These are going to be PLENTIFUL,, cause they raffle every other JB retro.

He's going to save your number :wink:

Sounds like someone made a stalker friend. Usually u have to go thru craigslist for that. Nice job!

Maybe the other people who came in were entering the raffle for another shoe? Still a head scratcher though. Hope you win.

Sounds like someone made a stalker friend. Usually u have to go thru craigslist for that. Nice job!

lmao i'm hoping he's just picking at "random" when ppl come in and all the tickets going in the envelope are the winners

I have 8 tickets so far. Hopefully getting 2 more when Champs starts their raffles

I dont get it... 

I'm not sure how far apart these stores are from each other but I figure with all that driving around burning gas just to get a raffle ticket (hoping to get picked), why not secure your pair and get it shipped to you before it even released?? 

Weekend Drop:
$263 shipped
Chances of getting them - 100%

Raffles: 
Shoes - $185 plus tax (around $200)
Gas - $20 
Total - $220?? 
Chances of getting them - 50-80%
What bogs my mind is it would be pretty funny if weekenddrop mixed in some replica pairs with the official pairs they sendin out, they either oversold or they have loads of stock which I don't see at all

Last edited:
Dunno if you've checked the launch locator on their website but ALL the footlockers in Atlanta are doing raffle tickets for these. I use to go to cumberland Hoh cause they were ALWAYS FCFS and they're doing raffles now. Cumberland Mall is SUPER corrupt anyway. Southlake, Cumberland, and Permiter HOH all raffling these.
no they arent they are doing tickets procedure which means pick up ticket now and come back on release date to get kick. a Gaurntee tix. 

Far from worried... 

Just wondering after seeing all these raffles from multiple stores (some in different cities) why not just secure your pair for an extra $40? 
why not try for retail fail then slide 40 for resell.

i rather bet on my self and most people live less than 20 miles froma mall thats like 7$ there and back assuming you dont drive a dump truck 

Something like this happen to me last night at footlocker.

Dude took my ticket but he didn't put it in that box with the sizes like all the other stores. He just threw it back in a shoebox.
I'm assuming I'm not getting a call from that store.

:lol:

Got 11 tickets within a 4 or 5 mile radius though lol
All I need is these and the Columbias [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
And that's the mall in the by far richest part of atlanta.
lenox is the most hyped up mall ever.

its sad the richest but all the wanna be's go there and most of them took the marta to get there cause that bus and train spot stay packed 
mean.gif

What bogs my mind is it would be pretty funny if weekenddrop mixed in some replica pairs with the official pairs they sendin out, they either oversold or they have loads of stock which I don't see at all

Bruh .... Shut up

Weekendrop is legit all around

Last edited:

why not try for retail fail then slide 40 for resell.

i rather bet on my self and most people live less than 20 miles froma mall thats like 7$ there and back assuming you dont drive a dump truck 
I was just wondering after seeing multiple post with all these raffle tickets. I'm from Houston and if you've ever been here, its at least a 15-20 minute drive between each and every mall and thats with little traffic.... 

Different strokes for different folks.... 

Back
Top Bottom