Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Far from worried... 

Just wondering after seeing all these raffles from multiple stores (some in different cities) why not just secure your pair for an extra $40? 

No need in wondering why folks do anything for their sneakers...its their sneakers. So any method they choose is what they choose. Why spend 40 extra bucks if you don't have too?

Picked up 12 tickets in a 10 mile radius. I guess it sucks living in Houston....

Last edited:
So theweekenddrop has unlimited pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got back from the Santa Anita mall got three tickets from finish line, footlocker and footaction, went to champs but they told me not until Sunday, but I'm sure someone in this thread said they got one from them yesterday.

So theweekenddrop has unlimited pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who said that? You do know that Black Friday releases are GR , so they can't recieve two shipments of infrareds [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

You must never worked at a shoe store before

Last edited:
I dont get it... 

I'm not sure how far apart these stores are from each other but I figure with all that driving around burning gas just to get a raffle ticket (hoping to get picked), why not secure your pair and get it shipped to you before it even released?? 

Weekend Drop:
$263 shipped
Chances of getting them - 100%

Raffles: 
Shoes - $185 plus tax (around $200)
Gas - $20 
Total - $220?? 
Chances of getting them - 50-80%

Thats only a $40 difference and you'll have the peace of mind of knowing you'll get a pair..... 

I figure this: I drive anywhere to get anything that's just the way it goes so if it get's me out of the house to drive around for tickets thats not so bad. Yeah some spots are a bit far but nothing crazy. When I get off work I have plenty of free time. TBH it was either drive for tickets or play Advanced warfare for 3 hours:

I FEEL better knowing I'm paying right then and there what it says on the box. Gas is relative. I have a regular office job that pays me comfortably. I don't need alot out of life so I dont need to "hustle 24/7"

No shade at the resellers and what not but I can't support that shoe reselling. Plus before it used to be camping out for shoes so you could say the same thing then. camp out overnight or pay the extra. I've never paid extra for a pair of kicks and don't ever see me doing so. It's team retail or under for me. If I strike out I strike out. I'm 35 and old AF fam no shoe is a must have :lol:

I

no they arent they are doing tickets procedure which means pick up ticket now and come back on release date to get kick. a Gaurntee tix. 
Yea this is the first time I've seen them not do FCFS at both lenox and cumberland they're always FCFS. It may just be a black Friday type thing. I'm surprised cumberland FTL is doing guaranteed tickets. Lenox ftl says guaranteed tickets too both at 9 am on the 23rd. Think there will be a line? That's a Sunday

Last edited:
Who said that? You do know that Black Friday releases are GR , so they can't recieve two shipments of infrareds [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

You must never worked at a shoe store before
Yes, use to work for Nike, FTL, and reebok.....but they're still constantly sellin pairs so that=unlimited pairs or overselling leading to refunds...point blank

So for the people gettin 10, 15, 20+ tix...whats gonna happen when u score em all (unlikely but tons of pairs on these)... Or is it ur experience that U need that many to score a sought after but GR jordan.Havent been to brick and mortar for Jordan in over a decade.. serious question... Im sure this is part of why it seems more limited than it really is. Cats not picking up pairs cuz they won at multiple spots

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess we'll never know until release day but, the hint I got at quantity is going to have me sleeping a hell of allot better.

Just got back from the Santa Anita mall got three tickets from finish line, footlocker and footaction, went to champs but they told me not until Sunday, but I'm sure someone in this thread said they got one from them yesterday.
I got one today from a champs out in charlotte

Yeah I got one yesterday. But i went early and the manager said they had no word if they were doing the raffle but that store was doing it because the other stores in the mall were. Maybe they got word to do it Sunday I'm assuming. Did he have a beard?white guy? Don't think he'd be lying to you tbh but you never know

So for the people gettin 10, 15, 20+ tix...whats gonna happen when u score em all (unlikely but tons of pairs on these)... Or is it ur experience that U need that many to score a sought after but GR jordan.Havent been to brick and mortar for Jordan in over a decade.. serious question... Im sure this is part of why it seems more limited than it really is. Cats not picking up pairs cuz they won at multiple spots
I just need one pair. If I win multiple I'll see who wants them for retail+ship

Yes, use to work for Nike, FTL, and reebok.....but they're still constantly sellin pairs so that=unlimited pairs or overselling leading to refunds...point blank

Never got a refund , it says sold out next to the size , so I'm pretty sure they're not overselling something that's not there

Yeah I got one yesterday. But i went early and the manager said they had no word if they were doing the raffle but that store was doing it because the other stores in the mall were. Maybe they got word to do it Sunday I'm assuming. Did he have a beard?white guy? Don't think he'd be lying to you tbh but you never know
I just need one pair. If I win multiple I'll see who wants them for retail+ship

Guess we'll never know until release day but, the hint I got at quantity is going to have me sleeping a hell of allot better.
biggest GR of year along with the Columbia 11s.

Ull get urs and ill get mine...but man those 11s are gonna make the internet crash lol. That thread will start goin OD after this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never got a refund , it says sold out next to the size , so I'm pretty sure they're not overselling something that's not there
So they're only sold out of size 8.5 but still have sizes 8-14 available after all these orders, yea okay..

Ull get urs and ill get mine...but man those 11s are gonna make the internet crash lol. That thread will start goin OD after this release.
Yea I'm WAY more worried bout striking out on those Columbia 11s than these. I still ain't buying no bot tho, online retail or bust on them too.

Last edited:
I figure this: I drive anywhere to get anything that's just the way it goes so if it get's me out of the house to drive around for tickets thats not so bad. Yeah some spots are a bit far but nothing crazy. When I get off work I have plenty of free time. TBH it was either drive for tickets or play Advanced warfare for 3 hours:

I FEEL better knowing I'm paying right then and there what it says on the box. Gas is relative. I have a regular office job that pays me comfortably. I don't need alot out of life so I dont need to "hustle 24/7"

No shade at the resellers and what not but I can't support that shoe reselling. Plus before it used to be camping out for shoes so you could say the same thing then. camp out overnight or pay the extra. I've never paid extra for a pair of kicks and don't ever see me doing so. It's team retail or under for me. If I strike out I strike out. I'm 35 and old AF fam no shoe is a must have :lol:

I
Repped. Preaaach

I was just wondering after seeing multiple post with all these raffle tickets. I'm from Houston and if you've ever been here, its at least a 15-20 minute drive between each and every mall and thats with little traffic.... 

Different strokes for different folks.... 
ahh i see in atl hit em in the da am one mall is like 5 tix and its like 20 min to the next and two malls are like 10 min away. 

i get paid if i leave or not no biggie to me get tix get paid love it 

Back
Top Bottom