Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You think they'll drop the black/red 7s next year? I hope so along with the hares and bordeaux's, that would be it for me.

Im Sorry, I was talking about the 2012 release. They released them in Nubuck, and I was pleasantly surprised.

If JB actually puts reflective material on the shoe, it will be a dream come true. Now if they use the ashy material in conjunction with the reflective, it will be the troll move of this decade.

roll.gif

Im Sorry, I was talking about the 2012 release. They released them in Nubuck, and I was pleasantly surprised.

If JB actually puts reflective material on the shoe, it will be a dream come true. Now if they use the ashy material in conjunction with the reflective, it will be the troll move of this decade.
Damn lol had my hopes up, thought you knew something about next years releases.

Do they celebrate April Fools in Italy? That's where SNKRBX is based from. Hmmmmmmmm. I'm looking for any reason to put my full faith in that picture lol

that was DURABUCK. you gonna confuse people. only shoe I can think of that JB has used nubuck on are the toro 5s

SNKRBX says this is a 2014 sample:
View media item 891966Sneaker blogs, Go.
:nerd:

Winston+Wolf+Pulp+Fiction.jpg

let's not start sucking each other's d***s just yet. those look like OGs with a photoshopped blue tint sole. the year before the white cement 4 came out, a blog did something similar, took OGs and put a jumpman on the back

Last edited:
I believe SNKRBX posted that photo last week.
He's known for having samples.
He leaked the Command Force sample photos too.
I'm not vouching for dude, just throwing info out there.

I'm not believing any info that comes out today :lol:

This thread should just be shut down until tomorrow
Gonna be a lot of troll pics posted confusing people

As much as I would like to believe it, there is no way in hell that JB is bringing 3M back without making this a limited 1991 anniversary type release for minimum $250 and Nike Air

JB not gonna all of a sudden put OG quality on a mass Black Friday ****show release

Last edited:
I don't believe info til I see official evidence, cuz everyone runs around on here with ill knowledge.

Jordan brand got some of you dudes acting like battered and beaten wives :lol: no matter what they do you will be down for it.

200 for some shoes that look like mj himself snorted lines off of :lol:

Thats where you should draw the line

Ill be praying they use that thin nubuck that fades when touched instead of the ashy suede for you dudes. That way you guys dont go walking around like you been kicking powdered donuts all day

Dawgggg!!! :rofl: :rofl: if they use the dusty nubuck, they should come with a lint roller handtag to complete the troll cycle.

Last edited:
The VI in this photo appears to be Durabuck.

the picture is nowhere near clear enough to tell what kind of material it is

but for discussion purposes, what if they DID have 3M but the cheap suede material? that would be an acceptable compromise for me lol. I'm sure none of you would pass if they legit had 3M

on the other hand, what if there's not actually 3M behind the holes, but just a white material that gives it the same look? idk why but it kind of looks like that to me

but for discussion purposes, what if they DID have 3M but the cheap suede material? that would be an acceptable compromise for me lol. I'm sure none of you would pass if they legit had 3M

on the other hand, what if there's not actually 3M behind the holes, but just a white material that gives it the same look? idk why but it kind of looks like that to me

3M + Suede = Lipstick on a pig (JB trolling)

Durabuck + no 3M = Passable (JB just doing regular ol' JB)

bro you already missed your spot in line with these new cats eating up everything like they are limited and then selling them for the next snort of coke thats limited or GR you know how it is, might as well make fun of it and sleep in, thats my logic

3M + Suede = Lipstick on a pig (JB trolling)

Durabuck + no 3M = Passable (JB just doing regular ol' JB)

No way these will have 3M. That was the essential characteristics on the Blk/Red 13's and they didn't even put it. The 2000 retro didn't even have it. But then they make a entire Jordan 3 with 3M.

Zephyr I know your a advocate of og materials, shape, and what have you. As am I. But those days are gone, and don't appear to be on the horizon anytime soon.

Last edited:
No way these will have 3M. That was the essential characteristics on the Blk/Red 13's and they didn't even put it. The 2000 retro didn't even have it. But then they make a entire Jordan 3 with 3M.

Zephyr I know your a advocate of og materials, shape, and what have you. As am I. But those days are gone, and don't appear to be on the horizon anytime soon.

View media item 892359
Unfortunately I believe you are right

True confession time: I reluctantly copped the Infra/Whites, mostly out of habit/addiction, and I actually am enjoying wearing them. The Banan-toe effect is not as damaging to the overall look as it is on some of the IV's. Im happy with my Infrareds

Also, side note, over time I found the BC IV's with the suede have not really been the ashy disaster that I thought they would be. Ive worn the hell out of those babies, and they still look ait. So I think I will have to reserve judgment about a possible suede/nubuck VI until we see some real pics

Last edited:

The Blk/Red 13's did get a retro with Reflective back in 04/05, so JB in their idiotic thinking thought it would be okay to retro this time around without it. We haven't received a VI retro with reflective yet, so maybe there is some hope. If we had received a retro with reflective already, then I could see this upcoming release not having it. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom