Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Is there an actual release date yet?
It says in the article November 28, 2014.

I don't understand why people are so quick to be like "nah this ain't the shoe". I mean I kinda understand since JB has been letting y'all down but its like, when they hit you with you you want, you either don't believe it or find something else to poke at. If these are indeed it, be happy, if they aren't like someone before said, wait it out and we'll get the actual samples.

I hope that this is indeed the pair releasing cause I'm literally in love with the way it looks. Should it not be the case, hell I won't be mad or bitter, I'll still get em. I won't sit here and front, JB could surprise us from time to time.

And again, this being mentioned before, this site, SNKRBX was on point with the Command Forces and we just got clean looks at actual samples that look exactly like what they pictured. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to this too in the near future.

All this is going to do is make EVERYONE mad when the released pair (assuming we really get them) doesn't have 3m.
laugh.gif
 tbh this colorway is slightly lacking without that 3m. It really makes the shoe imo. I'm not a 3m stickler or anything (I actually prefer the black/red 13s WITHOUT 3m) but the way the 3m was done on this colorway, it truly belongs and is truly something special on this particular shoe.  

You can tell this is not this years release by the tongue length alone. Both 6's i got this year, and the carmine and sport blue pictures tongues are not this tall.
??? definitely desn't look like the 6s from the infra pack.... The height, toebox, blue sole, possible 3m, and infrared gives it away that these aen't the '10. Can't be '01s
nerd.gif
 cuz they don't hae a blue tint

Last edited:
??? definitely desn't look like the 6s from the infra pack.... The height, toebox, blue sole, possible 3m, and infrared gives it away that these aen't the '10. Can't be '01s :nerd:  cuz they don't hae a blue tint

well the suggestion is that they photoshopped the blue tint onto a pic of the OGs, but again the OGs didn't have 3M behind the front holes, so idk

Think about this though....

Maybe it's a real pic, of the actual shoe. Does everyone always look for a reason to say something can't be what it might be? And the 3M thing for sure makes me giggle a little bit. 

Think about this though....

Maybe it's a real pic, of the actual shoe. Does everyone always look for a reason to say something can't be what it might be? And the 3M thing for sure makes me giggle a little bit. 

it's so early in the game, it's really no point in even being in this thread till September lol. I hope they look like that but it's no point getting excited yet either way

Last edited:
Can't wait for these to drop I def need 2 pairs I don't think anybody copping only 1 pair lol

If this is Black Friday release, I won't be anywhere near it. Hope that's the first raffle I win to be honest. Those stores on Black Friday though, not this pimp. I'll still be buzzing from my Thanksgiving drinks.

Word. I'll be damned if I'm cutting Thanksgiving dinner short for a pair of kicks.

I hope these are a BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE…..  Most people try n buy TV's n Laptop's n Electronics for BLKF

Not Retro 6's - I'm Wit It!!!

Doesn't matter, 3M with durabuck or some cheap ashy suede you guys still buying this retro. Ain't nothing new just give Jordan Brand your direct deposit. 

With ashy suede, I definitely will not buy this retro. That material is ugly and doesn't look right on these retros.

ashy or not VI's are my fav shoe of all time and am always excited for a retro. i have about ten pair and will welcome any more. if these bother you in anyway just pass on them. why complain? 

Doesn't matter, 3M with durabuck or some cheap ashy suede you guys still buying this retro. Ain't nothing new just give Jordan Brand your direct deposit. 

With ashy suede, I definitely will not buy this retro. That material is ugly and doesn't look right on these retros.

This. If it's not Durabuck, I'm probably going to pass. I'll be damned if I go from a pair of 2000's to a shoddy recreation just because I love the colorway. I'll only do so much settling and I would prefer to NOT spend money anyway.

Wait are these even really happening. Or are you guys complaining about what ifs on shoe that dosnt even exist yet? Haha

I'm in on this if it ever happens though.

Back
Top Bottom