Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Still planning on taking a sick day if the raffle does not occur on that Sunday before like it did last year to gather up tickets . Boss has Vacation time all that week so easy to do.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a pair of jays all year and thought I was done with them but these are looking like a must.

Not sure how I feel about that toe though. Is this release like that rest of the VIs this year shape wise? Or is it closer to the OG

I'll win at least 3 raffles as usual and 1 of my thots[emoji]128587[/emoji] will get them for me...nothing new but I'm blood thirsty for these like right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has anyone seen this?

[table][tr][td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Men's Lifestyle - Mens
Infrared/Black[/td][td]599581-003[/td][td]ShoePalace.com[/td][td]TBC[/td][td]8 AM EST[/td][td]Early Link[/td][/tr][/table]

Is Shoeplace dropping these again on NOV 4th Tuesday???

is this Legit info?
SHADY Palace  is the KING OF TROLLS.

This six will be the 28th and most likely cost 200.00.

The "599581-003" sku # doesn't even match the shoe they're referencing. :smh: That's the 3Lab5 sku.

Last edited:
Lines for raffle tickets during the holiday season is not unheard of unfortunately. Also, someplaces have a daily cut off for entering the raffle. It's usually at the discretion of the managment. The Launch/Release Locator, your phone and asking in person will all be value in increasing your odds during this release.

When I want a shoe bad enough I politely hassle people for information. Don't feel like that is too much to ask if I plan on breaking bread with ya.
This.... I even call the same places and switch up my voice to make sure there information is consistent ..lol

Relying on my fast phone and refresh skills on eastbay on these. Eastbay or bust prob. Need that no tax and free shipping. No way I'm standing in any line or doing any raffles prob ever again. Not paying over retail, preferably not over box price, if I strike out then oh well.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a pair of jays all year and thought I was done with them but these are looking like a must.

Not sure how I feel about that toe though. Is this release like that rest of the VIs this year shape wise? Or is it closer to the OG

They're like the rest of the year's releases.

Do eastbay/FL/NDC sell out immediately online at 12am when they go on sale? Or is like a 5 minute window of opportunity?

Do eastbay/FL/NDC sell out immediately online at 12am when they go on sale? Or is like a 5 minute window of opportunity?
They will be releasing at 8AM. 12AM releases haven't existed in years. Honestly, as hyped as these may be, I expect them to be available for maybe a little longer than 5 minutes. These will be produced in high numbers.

The 6s, the majority says half down...
I bought my white infrared TTS and they fit fine, but a few [dozen or so] pages back someone said these [the Air Jordan VI] feel a bit big and clunky. Dude got roasted, but I kind of agree with him.

with sizing it's always tricky. Bought a pair of IXs this year and about 90% of the people in the Baron thread were saying go half size up or down. confusing as all hell, luckily I took the advice of the few guys who said go TTS.

Last edited:
I got separation on the front toe/sole on my right shoe.
Can't do anything more with them other than display them now......thank god the retro is coming out soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom