Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Was about 30 something in line at the mall this morning and got guaranteed tickets in my size for these and the red pennys.....everybody should be able to get a pair with ease
did it seem like a good amount of people wanted pennys? was thinkin about gettin those red ones but not till Dec

Last edited:
Filled out a raffle ticket yesterday at Kicks on South Street (Philly). Just got in line for guaranteed tickets at a different store, which opens at 11. I'm 12th in line so I should eat.

Will I be able to get my pair without my raffle ticket? My wallet was stolen. I still have my ID and the voicemail from the store.

Last edited:
man got a size 12 and wear 11 --smh--girl in front of me took the 11.5 for her uncle. anyone know what time is the online release? thanks in advance

Went to the mall at 6, was already bout 25 heads lined up at champs, about 35 at footlocker, who was supposedly doing it at 9 am and champs at 8. Long story short Footlocker starts up at 8, i jump down there with my boy holdin my spot at champs, snag a ticket, head up to champs and get my second pair from there since them champs employees was busy with making up some new bullish rule about having 3 chances at a size or u gotta jump to the back of the line.

Easy Breezy 2 Pairs Locked. 

Just locked down my pair through a friend of a friend. Only charging me $200 total, which is basically retail price with tax included. I'm happy now.

How was it there?

It was cool as hell just took a while to get started, I stayed in my car until they let us in at 7...they gave us line tickets to get a guaranteed ticket. Green ticket for the first 100 (you would get your size) yellow 100+ (you might get your size) and red for 200 below...(slim chance)
I was number 76
what time did they start handing out tix? Were you in line since this morning? 

They started last night but a lot of folks didn't show. Like my ticket was 76 but I was for sure in the 50's or 40's...we didn't like up till around 9, they had us chilling in the food court :pimp:

They have APD out there?

Yeah they were there

Back
Top Bottom