Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finishline only allows you to use your WC rewards only linked to your WC account now? couldn't use it on my other WC account.
My legit wc rewards wasn't working saying the same message with the associated wc account. I'll have them apply it at a later time... FNL is a site of errors yet I still get through most of the time :smh:

Page 600 for default thread settings. Whoa, that was quick..

One regret I had to skim thru this thread this am... I was hoping for some early am comedy. :tongue:

Last edited:
I kept getting an error submitting on finishline....checked my email got charged twice.

2 hours 45 minutes trying online, 35 minutes waiting on FNL phone line and I was JUST about to hang up and I get through. She had problems submitting, but ultimately got through! Persistence gets you a long way fam. Is there still room at the table? I'm STARVED.

i ordered off footlocker at 10am. didn't receive a confirmation email and the order doesn't show up under order history. anyone else experiencing the same? i closed the confirmation page so i do not have the confirmation number

Well, I'll be able to save money for the 11s if I don't get these....., but I damn sure want these.... 
alien.gif

Couldn't even order them through customer service. Lady kept saying it was giving her an "error" message. Both billing and shipping addy is the same. Just wasn't meant to be

If you try calling fnl and it says they're too busy to take your call now, just keep trying that's what I did and eventually got through. Anyone know if I can adjust the price of my order by calling and adding my winner circle coupon after the fact?

i ordered off footlocker at 10am. didn't receive a confirmation email and the order doesn't show up under order history. anyone else experiencing the same? i closed the confirmation page so i do not have the confirmation number
I never close the confirmation page until I receive the email...

the same happen to me on the finish line web site

Back
Top Bottom