Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

just got mine in from ndc
whichever little kid painted my vi's i gotta redo em... didn't even fill up the whole space for the infrared even though i'm changing mine up anyway :smh:

there is white where the infrared should be on the narrow corners, black where the infrared should be like the white base coat wasn't even placed :smh:

pretty sure this would be an outlet pair years ago

Last edited:
just got mine in from ndc
whichever little kid painted my vi's i gotta redo em... didn't even fill up the whole space for the infrared even though i'm changing mine up anyway :smh:

there is white where the infrared should be on the narrow corners, black where the infrared should be like the white base coat wasn't even placed :smh:

pretty sure this would be an outlet pair years ago

this happened on my son's ps pair. what's stupid is that 3/4 of the midsole is painted infrared on the "outside".

they used all that paint and still managed to miss a blaring white spot.

Last edited:

Not worst than the guy who thought he got a pair of fakes from NDC. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who was this!? LMAO

all of my pairs arrived flawless (even the boxes 
laugh.gif
) . they all three had scuffed/rubbed toe boxes. after i rubbed em with my hand a few times it went away. but other than that no paint or glue mishaps. I'm fully happy with my purchase. 

Love that attitude and response by Nike.  So many people go looking for any little flaw to get Nike to give them a promo code, not knowing that in the "end" they're actually hurting those who have legit issues...

I dont care about the box either but i would be mad if i was a collector. Quality is going downhill and if enough NTers actually brought it up to nike CS, they might do something about it. So kudos to that dude.

Everybody got dust streaks across the toe box ...I got my pair in store, friend of mine got his online ..same streak WTF ...I wonder how JB manages to get dust streaks across 250,000 pairs of shoes.

well done my friend
ha thanks, the build of the 2010s feel flimsy in comparison to the new ones. Also the durabuck > than the fuzzy suede they used on the pack version. Plus the addition of 3M makes it an easy decision. Usually I prefer the quality of the older versions but not with these

Wish list late Saturday worked! Fed Ex slip arrived today and get them tomorrow. Now have to flip this 9.5 for an 11 (or an 18 lol).

Thank you NT for staying true to the family mentality and sharing info. Haven't logged on in years and it's great to see nothing has changed. Good luck to all who are still searching.

Wish list late Saturday worked! Fed Ex slip arrived today and get them tomorrow. Now have to flip this 9.5 for an 11 (or an 18 lol).

Thank you NT for staying true to the family mentality and sharing info. Haven't logged on in years and it's great to see nothing has changed. Good luck to all who are still searching.

Glad to hear you got your pair.

My wishlist pair was canceled. I wonder if I should call again and see if I can get one.

Back
Top Bottom