Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Garbage was the first thing I thought reading Monopolize's recent post.

They do nothing for me. I don't care about quality if the looks don't cut it. Ok for you to like them though. Just don't force them down my throat.

Some resellers are starting to return some pairs... My buddy just walked in to Footlocker got a size 10.5, and someone on FB group mentioned someone returned a size 9 and 9.5 at Shiekh.

I haven't seen a single shoe close at the standard eBay price... are people really making much off flipping these?

Spotted this , the french color description  is NOIR / ROSE IN / NOIR   , for those who speak french  ROSE  mean  PINK  ... don't get me wrong i' don't have any problem with the color  even if i would have prefered  a carbon copy of the 2000 retros ... whatever  it's pretty funny  that the french description  means literally INFRAPINK 

Just opened my package today.
Damn things are straight PINK :smh:
Whoever says these are infrared are lying to themselves
I had a feeling I shouldn't of moved my 2000s
Can't even begin to explain the dissapointment I felt when I pulled them out of the box
How does JB butcher such a classic sneaker?

RIDICULOUS

Last edited:
696.gif

Garbage was the first thing I thought reading Monopolize's recent post.

They do nothing for me. I don't care about quality if the looks don't cut it. Ok for you to like them though. Just don't force them down my throat.
No force issued, Its cool if youre not feeling them, some like myself have a artful acquired taste, while others have a taste for dookie. To each his/her own.

Can't even begin to explain the dissapointment I felt when I pulled them out of the box

RIDICULOUS

I knew thats why i refrained from buying.

That toro6 lesson taught me to stay away from that whack color.

RIDICULOUS
This is what Ive been saying ,inflammed stank pink 6s.

Trade em off, or get ur money back then some(ppl are thirsty for these), or you could wear them strictly in October to support breast cancer awareness, or hold out hope Cam'ron makes a comeback ,and appear as a cameo with those on.

Last edited:

RIDICULOUS

I knew thats why i refrained from buying.

That toro6 lesson taught me to stay away from that whack color.

Return them and wait for something you like. I'm assuming everyone who is complaining about the color, which was discussed ad nauseum earlier in the year, actually purchased a pair.

Back
Top Bottom