Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So crazy that people are making varsity Reds.

I'd rather drop the cash on a real pair just in case I decided to off them in the future. Wouldn't hurt the value.
I wouldnt have made varsity's either. The camera makes them darker than they are in real life. That's OG infrared according to agelus

There was nothing wrong with them to begin with.
Nothing wrong per se, but I have another pair that will stay DS. This pair was the worst of the 3 I have so I figured I'd play around and make something closer to how they originally released.

I wanted to get better at restoring/painting/customizing so that I can buy some older pairs that are in average condition and make them nice for the low. Tthere's only one way to do it and that's practice (we talking about practice). Up next is restoring a pair of obsidian 12 lows.

Paint job on these are sloppy but from 5-10 feet away it's not noticeable at all. Ppl just need to relax, they are just retros...

I've always thought the 6's felt like planks. The Sport Blue retro's were pretty bad. Now these Infrared 6's are similar, but I've been swapping around insoles in all my shoes these days.

Every time I get a FNL or FA reward credit, I'll buy all different insoles - gel ones, walking ones, running ones.

I'll go through and swap around insoles to find the best combo; makes a lot of them much better.

I remember i copped the varsity reds when they came out and ended up selling them because i found out they weren't the "infrareds" now i regret it so bad lol

Varsity red never bothered me. I only sold mine because I thought I was out of the shoe game :lol:

Is it true any pair with less than a month production dates on this are considered unauthorized?

This dude selling a pair with 6/11-6/28/14 dates.

Last edited:
VR was cool. I sold them last year because I knew these were coming out. Please the resell value of the VR didn't hurt either. Now I got 2 pairs of Infrareds. Happy

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Is there anyway I can protect the infrared paint while I ball on the outside of the shoe, I thought about tape but idk

See a size 10.5 available at Sneakerhead.com for 299.

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-air-jordan-6-retro-basketball-shoes-384664023.html

Goodluck!

Ouch. Free lube? That sz can easily be had on ebay or in the buy/sell forums for about $230. Also, wore my pair yesterday. They look amazing but are kinda stiff. No way I would play ball in this shoe and I used my 2000's a bunch of times. Is what it is now. Overall I still like em better than the Varsity Red from 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom