Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi

Should I get these or the Carmine? Why do the Carmines cost $280-$300?

wear what YOU want to wear
most of the time I know what I like but ask others for their opinion , no harm in that. Both shoes are fire I have the black and hopefully can get the Carmine's in the future . That being said the Carmine's will be harder to coordinate your clothing with and harder to keep clean.

Quote:

wear what YOU want to wear
most of the time I know what I like but ask others for their opinion , no harm in that. Both shoes are fire I have the black and hopefully can get the Carmine's in the future . That being said the Carmine's will be harder to coordinate your clothing with and harder to keep clean.
not harder to coordinate, just people tend to over complicate

Quote:

You're right about keeping the Carmines clean, I have a lot of clothing with red in them so it shouldn't be a problem, the black infrareds look nice but I prefer how the Marvin the Martian 7s will look compared to them.  It depends how the funds are in late 2015 around the holiday season or if I get some extra money I might go for the black infrared.  
not harder to coordinate, just people tend to over complicate
Yeah, thanks for understanding man; appreciate people like you!

[h1]All Carts Are Busy[/h1]
Sorry! We apologize. Please try again in a few minutes...

Thank you for visiting.

Last edited:
Anyone know why it keeps saying "all carts are busy" once you select add to cart?  I'm guessing they sold out already.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE FOR $250 SHIPPED??

(Please don't respond unless you can actually answer my question. and to all the people who pay flight club prices, yes $250 shipped is a realistic price. Just came up on a pair of DS Black Cemen 3s 2011 for $265 shipped.) 

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE FOR $250 SHIPPED??

(Please don't respond unless you can actually answer my question. and to all the people who pay flight club prices, yes $250 shipped is a realistic price. Just came up on a pair of DS Black Cemen 3s 2011 for $265 shipped.) 
In California a lot of pairs are going from 210-240. If you found bc3s for that cheap you should be able to find these for even cheaper. Try looking on local Facebook groups or craigslist since local areas tend to have better deals, for me at least

Back
Top Bottom