Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I just got the confirmation that they will be on my desk on next monday, so 6 more days! Awesome!

Why is everybody so pumped.Once the sole yellows they're done.Plus I truly think the pinks will be in higher demand,especially in Harlem and the dmv.

Why is everybody so pumped.Once the sole yellows they're done.Plus I truly think the pinks will be in higher demand,especially in Harlem and the dmv.

They won't yellow from one day to another and we never know when it is going to happen and how it will exactly look like...

Homeboy been trolling nonstop in this thread.  He needs to just go post in the Pink Foams thread and be done with it.

I wasn't even a fan of the all balck Foams at first but now I'm more or less feeling these more than the pink foams dropping to be honest, because I haven't purchased a solid black shoe in forever and I think these would be perfect. There also real clean and low key but still give off that wow factor. :smokin

Last edited:
Un DS'd these today, will definitely double up come december

Hope people aren't paying ridiculous prices for em though, anything over $300 is no bueno

Last edited:
You have some info on next years foam releases?
Speaking in terms of foams, lebrons and jordans, Nike/JB released alot of classics and future classics this year.

check the other thread in the Nike Retro section, there I think already around 4 new foam one releases are mentioned!

Man these are nice.
nthat.gif

Need a new pair of black foamposites to replace the ones I currently have (beat those things into the ground).

Pardon my ignorance, but these are gonna be available online right?

Because Eastbay is my only viable option for getting these.

Man these are nice. :nthat:

Need a new pair of black foamposites to replace the ones I currently have (beat those things into the ground).

Pardon my ignorance, but these are gonna be available online right?

Because Eastbay is my only viable option for getting these.

I'd imagine they will be on NDC, JimmyJazz, and the usual sites

^Thanks. 

Any word on the size run for these yet?

I ask because when the Silver Foamposite Pros dropped a few years back they stopped to a size 13 and I wear a 14.
ohwell.gif

I hope that isn't the same for these.

^Thanks. 

Any word on the size run for these yet?

I ask because when the Silver Foamposite Pros dropped a few years back they stopped to a size 13 and I wear a 14. :\

I hope that isn't the same for these.

So happy that I do not have those problems 8)

Back
Top Bottom