Calling all NT players and dime smashers, tips for your game?

I really want to be down with all the attractive females, but man I just suck so hard. I'm talking about real women, out of college, man how does a young guy holler at them? I'm 17 and they always think it's some kind of joke and they're never interested... and it's already not easy talking to random females in public. How do you guys just spit game, lay it out and then put in work?

I don't even care what I get. If I get numbers, if I get so lucky as to get a chance to smash, whatever, I just want to be able to even have that opportunity/chance and it's not there right now. I'm not looking for a relationship cause I'm still really young, but I'm just looking for cool women who are just down to chill. Friends with benefits, whatever. I want to be able to approach any woman and get their number, and even smash a few. I'm a virgin and I just have no clue what I'm doing. And I just don't have anything to "wow" them, I'm pretty short and I'm an average looking dude. Not much money, not a baller, just some normal guy who wants to be more than that.

I'm young, I'm ridiculous, but it's something I feel like I want.

NT I know there's a lot of you out there who are down with the ladies and I'm just not one of them, how do I get there?

In before YNS, virgin, beta, I know I have a problem and I'm trying to address it. Every time I see one of these threads on NT for game tips they always have good stuff so can anyone throw me a hand?

Why are you chasing older women? When you're 25 you'll be regretting all the high school chicks you passed up.

It's preference I guess. I've always liked older women, high school girls I found are not as mature/smart and I like mature and smart people 

whip it out.
Jk I like you too much to try to get you arrested.

if they outta college though doesn't that make them like 22-23?
thats 5 to 6 years difference. Seems like too much separation.

however I do understand you cause most high school girls are completely retarted.

Keepin it G with you, you are putting the cart before the horse. These older chicks will want absolutely nothing to do with you. Why would a 25 year old woman want a unexperienced 17 year old boy? Dude I'd kill to be your age again and be in that 16-20 brackett where you can just smash chicks on the strength of just knowing them. You are asking for something that's just unrealistic, I'm sorry, women rarely like dudes younger than them until they get in their late 20's early 30's when they realize they aren't the best out anymore.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Why are you chasing older women? When you're 25 you'll be regretting all the high school chicks you passed up.

yup, HS girls are the best that's to me since i've been to college
im 17 by the way

Lol you a virgin & you talking about chasing older women. Start with your age 1st young chap

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Keepin it G with you, you are putting the cart before the horse. These older chicks will want absolutely nothing to do with you. Why would a 25 year old woman want a unexperienced 17 year old boy? Dude I'd kill to be your age again and be in that 16-20 brackett where you can just smash chicks on the strength of just knowing them. You are asking for something that's just unrealistic, I'm sorry, women rarely like dudes younger than them until they get in their late 20's early 30's when they realize they aren't the best out anymore.

Man honestly I know what you mean
tired.gif

I mean who am I kidding, they're older, have a whole selection of men, more money than me, more knowledge than me, man it's like I got absolutely nothing to offer. Add that to the fact that I'm not one of the kids who looks older than their age, in fact I look younger...

Damn
ohwell.gif

First off stay in your age range. Anyone over the age of 18 is not trying to hold a conversation with a 17 year old. Don't think about it, don't try to "Spit game". Be yourself and say the first thing that comes to your head. Talk with confidence and keep them laughing. Once u get her to laugh then it's on from there. Just stay in your lane and don't try to over do it. Keep it simple like "Hey you and your friends wana go hit a movie, the mall or grab something to eat?"  Getting laid will eventually come. Just believe in yourself. A chic any age can smell a simp a mile away.Remember to say whatever comes to your head, don't think about it, Walk with confidence and with your head up.

There are many ways to spit game...

But back in my day...HUMOR was my go to. All I really needed.

Realistically, you have to take a look at yourself. Are you a good looking guy? Ask some female friends, that makes approaching women approximately 200% easier for you. Unattractive guys (myself included) aren't going to really get much done at a bar, club, or something, unless I can get a girl one on one, and usually from a friend of a friend. I had no problems chatting up girls in class when I was in college or when I was at work, but I stress, if you're not an attractive guy, its very hard to smash hot women unless you do work before hand.

^ Nah man, that's the problem. I'm really not an good looking guy, I'm just average. Average looking dude. Maybe a little worse. Not that I'm disfigured or anything or have an asymmetrical face, but I just look like every other kid out there.

Then, I got no one that can put me onto attractive women. I'm all I got. Everyone around me is either useless or not willing to help me. I can't rely on them.

I guess I just gotta drop that idea that I can get older women. But what about college girls, around 19-22, how would a high schooler put in work on that?

OP, you said you have absolutely nothing to offer, so why would a smart, mature, and attractive woman want you when they can get older and "better" men?
Just to let you know, those older women/college graduates almost NEVER hang out with high school kids.

Just stick to your age bracket, man. There has to be at least one attractive+smart+mature girl in your high school, but they're usually not the ones who are DTF.

Advice? Be confident and be yourself.

Just get comfortable talking to PEOPLE. Men and women, young and old. Don't make it more than it has to be. You see an attractive female, talk to her the same way you'd approach some dude your age. Simple conversation and progress to more engaging topics as the conversation goes on. I also stress being able to talk confidently to other men because women pick up on that, plus it just makes you more confident. Its crazy how flustered some guys get when talking to other men. Blows my mind.

But honestly genuine "swag" (for lack of a better word) comes with time and experience brah. You prolly don't wanna hear that now but you're still pretty young. Soon enough you'll look back and think how much easier it could've been.

instead of setting your sights on older girl focus on girls in high school. how the f you gonna spit at a college chick that has her peers AND older dudes hollering at her? high school doesn't come around again, you won't know 97% of these people in a couple years so take advantage of it

Its all about confidence my man. I'm the same age as you but iv'e been with a decent amount of females but its just how you carry yourself and your confidence.. But don't try for older women.. You're setting yourself up for failure lol no grown woman out of college and career and life ahead of her will want to mess with a bummy high schooler with no game or experience. Start with girls around your age and build from there.

what you're looking for isn't realistic. a 23+ year old woman with a career isn't going to want an inexperienced 17 year old who's not finished with HS,

you said that you just want friends with benefits. You can find plenty of HS girls who are looking for the same thing. And when you go to college soon, you'll find even more who'll want that too.

Everything you say lacks confidence and shows your insecurities... I understand you're trying to address that, but even the way you talk emphasizes this. If YOU don't think you're of value, women won't either. The first step will be to remove that kind of language or thought, constantly saying you're average, everyone else is better, etc. that's the first step to building your confidence.

Completely forget about older women, you're not looking to marry these HS girls, just think about being young and having fun (responsibly of course), but you're not going to be pulling even college age women right now. High school is filled with tons of girls who are similar to you, inexperienced, naive, etc. so just look at HS girls right now. You're interested in mature and smart people, but if you're that inexperienced, don't start turning away girls or not pursuing them because you think they're not good enough for you. You don't have to lower your standards 100% and chase every girl, but you're thinking way too much about it... if you're interested in a girl, then go for it... end of thought.

While it is a cliche, confidence is incredibly important. Not to say the Elephant Man will pull the prom queen if he's confident enough, but still... be confident and everything else comes easier. You're asking how to "spit game", "put in work", "be a player", forget all that nonsense... even if you have a great line that gets the girl interested, you probably still won't know what you're doing, and that's not the end of the world. Be yourself, address your insecurities... if you want to be in better shape, then eat healthier and workout. If there's something you don't like about yourself, then work hard to improve it but if it's out of your control (like your height) or there's only so much you can do, then cool, that's who you are, deal with it.

Cliffs: Stop talking like you're sub-human. If you look down on yourself, so will other people. Forget older women, you're surrounded by girls your own age, appreciate that and don't reject a girl because she might not be mature enough, newsflash... you don't come across as a mature person either. Accept what you can't change, improve what you can, have confidence in being yourself first, then you can worry about "spitting game"

be confident, not cocky, carry yourself like if not a single damn was given. dont try to hard.
be funny but not corny. keep it simple, and stay on top of things.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

be confident, not cocky, carry yourself like if not a single damn was given. dont try to hard.
be funny but not corny. keep it simple, and stay on top of things.

came in here to post this. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom