Calling all NT players and dime smashers, tips for your game?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Everything you say lacks confidence and shows your insecurities... I understand you're trying to address that, but even the way you talk emphasizes this. If YOU don't think you're of value, women won't either. The first step will be to remove that kind of language or thought, constantly saying you're average, everyone else is better, etc. that's the first step to building your confidence.

Completely forget about older women, you're not looking to marry these HS girls, just think about being young and having fun (responsibly of course), but you're not going to be pulling even college age women right now. High school is filled with tons of girls who are similar to you, inexperienced, naive, etc. so just look at HS girls right now. You're interested in mature and smart people, but if you're that inexperienced, don't start turning away girls or not pursuing them because you think they're not good enough for you. You don't have to lower your standards 100% and chase every girl, but you're thinking way too much about it... if you're interested in a girl, then go for it... end of thought.

While it is a cliche, confidence is incredibly important. Not to say the Elephant Man will pull the prom queen if he's confident enough, but still... be confident and everything else comes easier. You're asking how to "spit game", "put in work", "be a player", forget all that nonsense... even if you have a great line that gets the girl interested, you probably still won't know what you're doing, and that's not the end of the world. Be yourself, address your insecurities... if you want to be in better shape, then eat healthier and workout. If there's something you don't like about yourself, then work hard to improve it but if it's out of your control (like your height) or there's only so much you can do, then cool, that's who you are, deal with it.

Cliffs: Stop talking like you're sub-human. If you look down on yourself, so will other people. Forget older women, you're surrounded by girls your own age, appreciate that and don't reject a girl because she might not be mature enough, newsflash... you don't come across as a mature person either. Accept what you can't change, improve what you can, have confidence in being yourself first, then you can worry about "spitting game"

Yeah I see and agree with everything you said. I'm just gonna drop that whole idea of going after older women... everyone in here is right
ohwell.gif

So if I'm going after high schoolers, how do I just let it be known that I want to smash? Like how does one try and smash girls who aren't DTF? My school is mad conservative, maybe like 10 kids are smashing and they're just smashing the same 10 girls too, the rest of the girls don't let anyone hit, doesn't matter if they're on the bball team or pushing a nice car, it's just not like most other high schools where everyone just does whatever they want.

What I'm trying to say is, how do you establish that you aren't trying to be just friends and that you want to be friends with benefits, you know? And how do you get girls who just aren't down for that kind of stuff?

You only think you like older women more than women your own age. Nothing wrong with that though, they're filled out, grown, beautiful and intelligent. You'll find though you really aren't as mature as you think you are, and that girls are a better fit for you. Don't worry about who's smashing or who isn't, or who won't put out, they all will eventually. H.S. girls are stupid easy, run through them like finishing line tape. You'll never have it as easy at is now ever again, no matter how stuck up and unattainable you think she is, you can guilt her into some poon. Also since you don't have much experience, don't expect to get buns tomorrow. It's gonna take time, at the very least if you never smash you get an awesome girlfriend earlier than your avg. bitter nter, if she ain't though keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Why are you chasing older women? When you're 25 you'll be regretting all the high school chicks you passed up.

Exactly. Get the chicks that are in their prime. 

you're probably passing up girls your age right now since you're focused on older girls. Wait til you're 19-21, then it's reasonably alright to date a girl a little older.

Didn't you make the same exact topic, like a week ago? Damb kid, you mus' be really yearning for the touch of a woman
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

You're not about that cougar life
Welp! If this man didn't give you his blessing you my not be worthy.
laugh.gif

I agree with everyone else. Just try to conquer your age bracket first then as you get older start bagging them old beezies.  

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You only think you like older women more than women your own age. Nothing wrong with that though, they're filled out, grown, beautiful and intelligent. You'll find though you really aren't as mature as you think you are, and that girls are a better fit for you. Don't worry about who's smashing or who isn't, or who won't put out, they all will eventually. H.S. girls are stupid easy, run through them like finishing line tape. You'll never have it as easy at is now ever again, no matter how stuck up and unattainable you think she is, you can guilt her into some poon. Also since you don't have much experience, don't expect to get buns tomorrow. It's gonna take time, at the very least if you never smash you get an awesome girlfriend earlier than your avg. bitter nter, if she ain't though keep it moving.

Damn there was good stuff in that post... so how do I get girls to put out? People are always saying how easy HS girls are, but then damn how do you get them to let you hit? And if they're so easy, then why are so many kids not smashing?

I know most NTers are past HS, lots even past college, can those shed some light looking back on tips to smash all out and get good at doing getting girls to give it up? And shed some light on high school relationships and whether they're a good thing or bad thing?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Didn't you make the same exact topic, like a week ago? Damb kid, you mus' be really yearning for the touch of a woman
eek.gif

Nah that wasn't me. I don't even remember any threads talking about this
laugh.gif

But yeah, I am mad thirsty for the touch of a grown woman
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif

Nah that wasn't me. I don't even remember any threads talking about this
laugh.gif

But yeah, I am mad thirsty for the touch of a grown woman
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

you should just fap, fambs.

that's what i do.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn there was good stuff in that post... so how do I get girls to put out? People are always saying how easy HS girls are, but then damn how do you get them to let you hit? And if they're so easy, then why are so many kids not smashing?

I know most NTers are past HS, lots even past college, can those shed some light looking back on tips to smash all out and get good at doing getting girls to give it up? And shed some light on high school relationships and whether they're a good thing or bad thing?
Forget older chicks for now, at least until college. To convert in high school you gotta put yourself out there and go to parties and pursue girls. Back in my day in high school I was on AIM choppin' it up with the girlies. Go to the high school dances (man up and ask a girl), formals, proms (guaranteed action). My friends and I had a little clique and we'd meet up with groups of different girls to hang out and from there start it up.

As for high school relationships, if you're not that experienced, a relationship is good way to get that practice in. I was real soft in high school, I think emotions get the best of you when you're younger.

im 17 too and most of the chicks i know are easy as cake.. if your straight up with them that usually works for me and my friends.. tell em you wanna smash it work 75% of the time i swear. i think the most important thing is confidence if you walk around like your the #@$@ girls will notice
and yea im a pretty average dude too so i feel you on that

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Just get comfortable talking to PEOPLE. Men and women, young and old. Don't make it more than it has to be. You see an attractive female, talk to her the same way you'd approach some dude your age. Simple conversation and progress to more engaging topics as the conversation goes on. I also stress being able to talk confidently to other men because women pick up on that, plus it just makes you more confident. Its crazy how flustered some guys get when talking to other men. Blows my mind.

But honestly genuine "swag" (for lack of a better word) comes with time and experience brah. You prolly don't wanna hear that now but you're still pretty young. Soon enough you'll look back and think how much easier it could've been.

This is so true. Increase your general interaction, and watch much more natural it is to talk to women.

Originally Posted by jm9312

im 17 too and most of the chicks i know are easy as cake.. if your straight up with them that usually works for me and my friends.. tell em you wanna smash it work 75% of the time i swear. i think the most important thing is confidence if you walk around like your the #@$@ girls will notice
and yea im a pretty average dude too so i feel you on that

Alright I hear you. So it's better to act like you're all that? I'm not cocky at all, I'm usually the quiet one... not that I'm insecure or afraid to say anything but I just like to shut up and hear what others are saying.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

OP stay trolling hard

I never troll. I wish I didn't have this problem... I really am that bad with females.

mans can do it i was 16 and my g was 21 and i ended up living with her in a whole next city while she studied bio chem...smart girls are always a lil crazy remember i tell you that

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Why are you chasing older women? When you're 25 you'll be regretting all the high school chicks you passed up.
when i was 18 and in hs. my 28 year old co worker who was a straight 10 told me she'd go 10 years younger.  i slept, my homie smashed.  sort of regret. 

Back
Top Bottom