Can you cook? ??

Get me a foreman n a Pyrex n I'm good ....also got a couple go to pasta dishes with th wine /moet selection for when ho's come ova as well :pimp:

It's always good to learn to cook stuff that you love to eat. I love steak and chicken cutlets.

SMH at me knowing people who can't cook anything and they always have to go out and buy their meals.

I guarantee, I can make the best grilled cheese you ever ate .

That's one thing I'll say as far as cooking

I don't give a damn who you are you not making a better grilled cheese than me. Point blank period .my mind is already made up so deal with it .if you want to engage in fisticuffs about it that's fine.

Carry on.

I don't give a damn who you are you not making a better grilled cheese than me. Point blank period .my mind is already made up so deal with it .if you want to engage in fisticuffs about it that's fine.

Carry on.
Do you grate your cheese prior to grilling it

Carry on.
Do you grate your cheese prior to grilling it
Nah.

real question 

can y'all make rice? 

not trying to be racist about it either
Anybody have a good recipe for a chicken parm?
usually just bake chicken breast in toaster oven with light olive oil and some thyme 

drop spaghetti over boiling water, sprinkle salt so noodles wont stick while stirring

heat store bought three cheese sauce in sauce pan

Chicken parm is simple. Bread and fry some chicken breast then put it in a pan over low-med heat with tomato sauce.

Throw some chunks of fresh tomato in it, cut some thick slices of mozzarella on top the chicken, cover the pan and wait.

season and bread your chicken. dip in egg wash then in your breading.

bake for about 25 min

put your sauce in a oven safe baking dish. put chicken in the sauce ... mozarella on top. bake for about another15

as this is all happening you should be boiling your pasta

Cooking skills will get you da yambs. :smokin
FAX B

invite over
have em be your sous chef / drink while you cook

have her taste
then taste her

word around town is a papi can throw down a mean bowl of cereal if he really wants to get his stunt on.

I love to cook

View media item 2009447
Seriously, chicken breast slow simmered with a splash of broth served with arroz blanco and use the leftover chicken for wraps. I prefer a chicken pita with sour cream and salsa.

Last edited:
real question 
can y'all make rice? 
not trying to be racist about it either

usually just bake chicken breast in toaster oven with light olive oil and some thyme 
drop spaghetti over boiling water, sprinkle salt so noodles wont stick while stirring
heat store bought three cheese sauce in sauce pan
Na I can't. My jambalaya rice from last night is hard as.

maybe a 6?? Moms forced me early on to try and cook rather than eat frozen or fast foods.. and I'm tryna get my grill on like most of yall

Like someone said earlier i can easily follow a recipe but i get shook up a bit when it comes to adjusting for flavor. I can bake too..

Top dishes are prolly cheescake and carbonara. Really simple to make but because I've made both so many times I feel comfortable with ingredients and proportions

Back
Top Bottom