chipotle>food from mexico

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I want Mexican food the last place I would go to is Chipotle.

Moms set the bar way too high.

However, I <3 Chipotle for what it is, place is crack. I don't consider it Mexican food though, Mexican inspired is more like it.

However, I <3 Chipotle for what it is, place is crack. I don't consider it Mexican food though, Mexican inspired is more like it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Awebooo

Awebooo

Chipotle is wild disappointing. Calling that place mexican food is similar to calling Panda Express chinese food. From what I've noticed, white people tend to be the ones overhyping Chipotle.

Chipotle is wild disappointing. Calling that place mexican food is similar to calling Panda Express chinese food. From what I've noticed, white people tend to be the ones overhyping Chipotle.

chipotle is good but if i want authentic mexican food i'll go elsewhere. that's not taking anything away from chipotle as i enjoy their food but i live in LA, if i want good mexican food, i got tons of options to choose from.

chipotle is good but if i want authentic mexican food i'll go elsewhere. that's not taking anything away from chipotle as i enjoy their food but i live in LA, if i want good mexican food, i got tons of options to choose from.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

They're not up to par with all the hype... It's good, but it's not THAT good. Qdoba > Chipotle

Agreed!!

The Fajita Ranchera Burrito is my go to entree and the chips & queso salsa are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

They're not up to par with all the hype... It's good, but it's not THAT good. Qdoba > Chipotle

Agreed!!

The Fajita Ranchera Burrito is my go to entree and the chips & queso salsa are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's all a huge scam. Rice and black beans as Filler.. Then calling it mexican and also charging what they charge?? CRAZINESS.

I dont have any locally and its a decent option for what it is. But if that place was in my hometown and I had an option to eat there at will, I would never go there.

I need some marinated pork like carne adovada in my burrito or some green chile, for it to be called a burrito.

It's all a huge scam. Rice and black beans as Filler.. Then calling it mexican and also charging what they charge?? CRAZINESS.

I dont have any locally and its a decent option for what it is. But if that place was in my hometown and I had an option to eat there at will, I would never go there.

I need some marinated pork like carne adovada in my burrito or some green chile, for it to be called a burrito.

exactly. I hate when people use the "it's not real mexican food/hole in the wall>>>S***potle/etc. It's not authentic mexican food and it doesn't try to pass itself off as such. 

but I dont know why people praise it so much.
Taste is subjective.
I'm a Master Burrito Ambassador there. Free food and free swag? count me in every trip
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

We finally got a Freebirds semi nearby (USC and Tustin)..passed by both a few times but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. I hope it's as good as everyone says

exactly. I hate when people use the "it's not real mexican food/hole in the wall>>>S***potle/etc. It's not authentic mexican food and it doesn't try to pass itself off as such. 

but I dont know why people praise it so much.
Taste is subjective.
I'm a Master Burrito Ambassador there. Free food and free swag? count me in every trip
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

We finally got a Freebirds semi nearby (USC and Tustin)..passed by both a few times but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. I hope it's as good as everyone says

Back
Top Bottom