Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

I have this fashion history book that actually says showing the knees even in the winter months was seen as a sign of toughness because it dates back to the ancient British war costumes, Scottish kilts and footballers uniforms

it also says the most flattering length for both men and women is 1 inch above or below the top of the kneecap
Thanks for the historic perspective. Although this isn't necessarily true for all cultures, it put the topic in this thread intro perspective.

There are African(Dominican) tribes where the males literally wear loin cloths.

Last edited:
chubbies FTW during summer time at the beach..

other than that , my shorts are about and inch or two above the knee..

workout shorts are about the same.

nothing more annoying than lifting with long shorts on and them catching on my knees.

ive rocked ankle length spandex while running too.

i wear what feels most natural and comfortable.

the gey comments are :lol:

i can tell most of you all that point and laugh are the ones still wearing south pole.

:rolleyes

damn look at you, getting swole at that yoga only gym.

all them veggie burgers and soy latte's are gonna bulk you up.

joint looks like they play enya and nature sounds to get ya motivated.

Nothing worse than crossfit bros filling up my FB newsfeed with screenshots of how many miles they ran :smh:

Yep. They wore it in Thermopylae in 480B.C. so it must be ok to wear in the US in 2013.

He still has no concept of reading comprehension. :rofl:

Aren't you the guy who used to have the "Miseducation of the Negro" avy. The irony.

Me break it down. Me show picture, to show that there is no inherent (don't know how to describe this word is layman's terms) way of a man dressing. Me post picture of man dressing in thong, strong man too, who fight good.

You a stalker or something? I had that avy like 3 years ago. Which is irrelevant to a discussion about grown men wearing short shorts that are the attire of a woman.

There is an inherent way for a man to dress according to the cultural norms of the society. So we can agree to disagree and you can dress whatever way you want to, not like I will be hanging with you.

If the inherent way for a man to dress involved above the knee shorts, would you have copped Chubbies colorways to match da jays?

Suspect...
...of what exactly? 
nerd.gif

I run and do squats, but these shorts should stay where bell bottom pants, platform shoes, lounge suits and smoking jackets rest.

It's a feminine look. :lol: at dudes justifying daisy dukes for men. Might as well walk around in your boxer briefs.

I run and do squats, but these shorts should stay where bell bottom pants, platform shoes, lounge suits and smoking jackets rest.

It's a feminine look. :lol: at dudes justifying daisy dukes for men. Might as well walk around in your boxer briefs.

Sometimes I walk around in my Nike pro compression shorts. As if I'm getting ready to run the 40 at the NFL combine. :pimp:

Brolic Scholar aint no slouch.... you aint know he was professional a Mr.T lookalike ? :lol:

semi srs

Brolic, I was just looking at some costumes the other day and came across your Mr. T wig :lol:

Back
Top Bottom