Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

lol son, dudes in this thread who oppose this look are bringing up the gayest thoughts possible.
laugh.gif

I'm just teasing.

Comes with the territory I guess.

It's pointless man...
mean.gif

Only on NT...bc I haven't seen one dude in person rocking these. 

I don't really like the gingham ones. Probably gonna cop a pair of fleets or pregame tho - solid, not too loud colors.

I don't really like the gingham ones. Probably gonna cop a pair of fleets or pregame tho - solid, not too loud colors.
Def gonna get the pre games, did you cop the luaus yet. Thighs would go great with the skies out thighs out shirt , goin to the beach.

THIS ***** IS HORRIBLE.

HOW YA'LL WEARING THIS *****
laugh.gif
Looks great, it's versatile, cute girls love it, I don't see what the issue is. It's not for everyone. I've been looking for the longest for a summer look, I typically dress better during the fall and winter, cause I can dress up.  These kinda gave me something to work with, i can wear them with a blazer and tie.

THIS ***** IS HORRIBLE.

HOW YA'LL WEARING THIS ***** :lol:

Looks great, it's versatile, cute girls love it, I don't see what the issue is. It's not for everyone. I've been looking for the longest for a summer look, I typically dress better during the fall and winter, cause I can dress up.  These kinda gave me something to work with, i can wear them with a blazer and tie.

ol walter white looking ***

Already copped. Got both those and the Golden's (the Cali state editions) preorded. December 9th gonna be a good day.

Wearing my pregame now

Back
Top Bottom