Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Brolic Scholar aint no slouch.... you aint know he was professional a Mr.T lookalike ? :lol:

semi srs

Brolic, I was just looking at some costumes the other day and came across your Mr. T wig :lol:

Wow. I always forget that until Halloween. :smh: :lol: Dudes had jokes on my goatee all over the internet. :lol:

My 15 minutes of annual D grade fame I guess.

Attention... OFF THE INTERNET accomplished ooIRON MANoo... :lol:

130481.jpg

Last edited:
Brolic Scholar aint no slouch.... you aint know he was professional a Mr.T lookalike ? :lol:

semi srs

Brolic, I was just looking at some costumes the other day and came across your Mr. T wig :lol:

Wow. I always forget that until Halloween. :smh: :lol: Dudes had jokes on my goatee all over the internet. :lol:

My 15 minutes of annual D grade fame I guess.

Attention... OFF THE INTERNET accomplished ooIRON MANoo... :lol:

130481.jpg

:rofl:

How did you land that gig in the first place ?

Last edited:
I was a graphic designer back then and did design work for a company that made that wig and other Halloween merchandise. Long story short, I went to a product photo shoot and got talked into that.

I was a graphic designer back then and did design work for a company that made that wig and other Halloween merchandise. Long story short, I went to a product photo shoot and got talked into that.

Thats whats up... Im out of reps but you got some coming your way as soon as I re-up :nthat:

Last edited:
Sometimes I walk around in my Nike pro compression shorts. As if I'm getting ready to run the 40 at the NFL combine. :pimp:

My fastest 40 time was 4.4 :nthat:

In high school :smh:

i gotta call duck tales. you would have a track scholarship somewhere. I got a friend from high school who had track scholarships and football scholarships and he ran a 4.6 and led the nation in shuttle time at 3.8

i gotta call duck tales. you would have a track scholarship somewhere. I got a friend from high school who had track scholarships and football scholarships and he ran a 4.6 and led the nation in shuttle time at 3.8
u can call ducktales it's not that serious actually, every time I tell people that and they look at me they understand how it could be possible.
laugh.gif

I played college football at a nerd school, I rather not disclose it tho but the bottom line is i chose a scholarship to the an academic program over other places i was recruited.

Last edited:
Chubbies are an excellent option for middle-class guys that can't afford expensive clothes, but desperately want to fit in. Chubbies are like the Aeropostale of shorts. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
More I read through the thread the more it sounds like they're for dudes who constantly flex and admire themselves while looking in the mirror.

Last edited:

Chubbies are an excellent option for middle-class guys that can't afford expensive clothes, but desperately want to fit in. Chubbies are like the Aeropostale of shorts. 
pimp.gif

lol u know how I can tell you're poor, or just hate rich people.....2 days later you're still angry at a sarcastic statement I made about being rich and a yuppie.
laugh.gif

A rich frat boy from Vandy def stole your girl.

Last edited:
Yall lames really still rocking these baggy ole chubbies shorts with boat shoes like it was 2011 ?....

psssshhh... yall mad late..... better catch up with the times....

Rockin' Stockin's, Treal Heelz and Mantie Panties is the new wave....

3246732_wwwwwww.jpg

Dudes who where chubbiest...how do you address the panty line situation?

Back
Top Bottom