Chubbies Shorts Appreciation Thread Vol. Skies Out Thighs Out

Yall on some gay **** with this...seriously.
You're homophobic and close-minded.

You are delusional. Joints are completely homo. Mad homo. It looked bad in 1984, and it looks even worse somehow in 2013.
How are they "homo"? Was unaware that inseam length correlates with sexuality.
I don't understand. You don't want to show off your ripped thighs? 

Are you embarrassed of your body? 

What makes them what you say they are? 

Also, those velvets, 
pimp.gif
Velvets are too expensive, imo

So are we going to know what the gifts are in advance or is it kind of a crap shot of when you order?

I'm looking for either the crew neck or the t-shirt. I could do without a bottle opener and sunglasses.
Not sure yet, hopefully they will release a list tomorrow, otherwise we will have to wait until we get our packages. 

^ They run pretty true to size, I'd say. I have a 34 waste and wear a large, which fits well for me. I wear large in other gym shirts too.

First hour was a gray T-shirt. This hour is America knock around shades. I'm still holding out for the crewneck

First hour was a gray T-shirt. This hour is America knock around shades. I'm still holding out for the crewneck
Did the crew neck hour come yet. I was at school today so don't know what has came or not. This hour is the bottle opener.

nerd.gif

Edit: They listed all the items so far on the Chubbies website. 

Last edited:
You're homophobic and close-minded.

How are they "homo"? Was unaware that inseam length correlates with sexuality.

Velvets are too expensive, imo

So are we going to know what the gifts are in advance or is it kind of a crap shot of when you order?

I'm looking for either the crew neck or the t-shirt. I could do without a bottle opener and sunglasses.
I'm not homophobic nor close minded...these shorts look terrible. It's the truth. It's just that you all will wear whatever modern fashion trends tell you to wear. They look silly. You look silly. It is what it is....homo. It's the same reason everyone, especially girls, laugh at pics of nba players in the late 80's early 90's. It's that uncomfortable, awkward giggle that just says "oh my god look at what he's wearing".

STOP

when you call someone homo" and say "y'all on some gay **** with this..." or "yall are gonna be wearing skirts soon i just know it. Give your sister back her shorts." you are indeed being homophobic and equating it as less than "manly"

you can just say you don't like the shorts without having to go there

i personally don't like these shorts & think they're lame, but i ain't about to call out anyone who does like them "gay" or emasculate them

Did the crew neck hour come yet. I was at school today so don't know what has came or not. This hour is the bottle opener.

:nerd:  

Word nothing good has come out yet gift wise. The America beanie was for purchases over 99 tho so I'm worried the crew is gonna be only for purchases above a certain amount. We'll see

Crew sold out within 10 minutes. Just missed it. They probably only had a couple for each size.

STOP

when you call someone homo" and say "y'all on some gay **** with this..." or "yall are gonna be wearing skirts soon i just know it. Give your sister back her shorts." you are indeed being homophobic and equating it as less than "manly"

you can just say you don't like the shorts without having to go there

i personally don't like these shorts & think they're lame, but i ain't about to call out anyone who does like them "gay" or emasculate them
Lol...whatever. Taking it a lil serious guy. Calm down it's not that srs. It'll be okay I promise.

nerd.gif

Word nothing good has come out yet gift wise. The America beanie was for purchases over 99 tho so I'm worried the crew is gonna be only for purchases above a certain amount. We'll see
Crew sold out within 10 minutes. Just missed it. They probably only had a couple for each size.
Restocked the crew necks. Missed them the first hour, but just got mine the second. 
pimp.gif
 They sold out in less than 3 minutes.

I got a large because the medium sold out, but I'll try and exchange them maybe if they get more in. 

I was afraid a small would e too small, but not sure. 

They still have small and xl as of now. 
nerd.gif

Also got two pairs of fleets. Can't go wrong with navy. 

Also the second restock is backordered for December, 13.  

Last edited:
Restocked the crew necks. Missed them the first hour, but just got mine the second. :pimp:  They sold out in less than 3 minutes.

I got a large because the medium sold out, but I'll try and exchange them maybe if they get more in. 

I was afraid a small would e too small, but not sure. 

They still have small and xl as of now. :nerd:  

Also got two pairs of fleets. Can't go wrong with navy. 

Also the second restock is backordered for December, 13.  
Damn missed the second round completely. Went ahead and ordered a pair of fleets along with the nautical snapback - that was the other item I was trying to get, so I'm happy. May give the fleets as an Xmas gift though, but I'm keeping the Snapback.

I have yet to see a person wearing Chubbies that looks like they want to be taken seriously. Everyone wearing these has a **** eating grin on their face that looks like a combination of embarrassment and "hey everyone look at me". Even all the people in the photos on their website look like their wearing them for laughs and not for looks.
Thats the point, they're fun to wear and the most comfortable shorts ever. You also look boss as **** wearing them. 

Just look at Radio Raheem in this clip, dropping knowledge with style. 

Just never skip leg day. 

chubbiez make you look like you take it in the butt   can take down can take down a man eating tiger with the power of one leg. 

but chubbiez become cool because WATER wears them. no other reason tho
And since they are so cool, you should wear them too, too make them extra cool. 
yea i should cop a pair of chubbiez i would bring sweg to da chubbiez 
nthat.gif
You would Marco. You would. 

Its damn near winter time...
laugh.gif
So, Chubbies time is anytime. Just get the Sherpas. 

Perfect for the winter. Keeps your quads nice and warm, but still allows you to show off dem man thighs with pride. 

More info on these bad boys can be found in this awesome idea of a thread. 

http://niketalk.com/t/570350/chubbies-shorts-appreciation-thread-vol-skies-out-thighs-out/540
A successful day of converting cargo wearers to Chubbies wearers. 

-Chubster Nation 

Lol ya'll always following the new trend. I always hear criticism about NTers still buying J's than the next thing I know ya'll have the dressing better thread, those weak-*** sweats thread, and now this one. You guys hypocrisy is comical.

Lol ya'll always following the new trend. I always hear criticism about NTers still buying J's than the next thing I know ya'll have the dressing better thread, those weak-*** sweats thread, and now this one. You guys hypocrisy is comical.
I don't follow trends. I make them. 

Free your thighs.

Buy Chubbies. 

Last edited:
PFGs >>>
Patagonia shorts >>>

Y'all know that even among the crowd these are promoted for (fraternity guys), essentially no one wears them because they're considered to be only worn by tryhards.

-Chubster Nation 
What thread are those posts from? Great work though. Don't you love when you get the email stating your Chubbies shipped?

PFGs >>>
Patagonia shorts >>>

Y'all know that even among the crowd these are promoted for (fraternity guys), essentially no one wears them because they're considered to be only worn by tryhards.

You gotta stop reading TFM and make some decisions for yourself brah

I don't think they're frat-exclusive though. Never been in a frat but I rock em.

-Chubster Nation 
What thread are those posts from? Great work though. Don't you love when you get the email stating your Chubbies shipped?
PFGs >>>
Patagonia shorts >>>

You gotta stop reading TFM and make some decisions for yourself brah

I don't think they're frat-exclusive though. Never been in a frat but I rock em.
The posts were from threadaboutnothing 
pimp.gif

I'm not in a frat either. 

Back
Top Bottom