CLASSROOM STORIES

-In 7th grade one of my good friends kept raising his hand to go to the bathroom but since he had went once already he wasn't allowed to again. He asked a ton of times and kept getting rejected by the teacher. He eventually broke down crying and the teacher asked what was wrong and he wouldn't say anything. Soon after, we smelled a foul smell and my boy had **** on himself and it was dripping out of his seat smh the teacher felt bad and sent him home for the day and gave him an A on his quiz scheduled for the day.

-In Biology class in high school, one of my classmates would get a handy damn near every class period under those big science desks. They sat in the back and during the powerpoint she would sit next to him and get to work while he tried his best to seem like he was paying attention. That class was bs though, the teacher prob noticed, but he was one of the bball coaches so he didnt care lol.

why do guys keep telling this handy k
joke. why would dudes spill in day own pants like that. plus her hand rough.

why do guys keep telling this handy k
joke. why would dudes spill in day own pants like that. plus her hand rough.

Well first idk what females you know with rough hands lol she definitely used lotion. and he didnt spill in the pants wtf thats dumb. its not really that hard to believe

-In 7th grade one of my good friends kept raising his hand to go to the bathroom but since he had went once already he wasn't allowed to again. He asked a ton of times and kept getting rejected by the teacher. He eventually broke down crying and the teacher asked what was wrong and he wouldn't say anything. Soon after, we smelled a foul smell and my boy had **** on himself and it was dripping out of his seat smh the teacher felt bad and sent him home for the day and gave him an A on his quiz scheduled for the day.

LMFAOOOOO

lil man didn't think to just leave tho 
laugh.gif

Well first idk what females you know with rough hands lol she definitely used lotion. and he didnt spill in the pants wtf thats dumb. its not really that hard to believe
so he shot on da ground or was he like haduken the load. lol dat lotion runoff. and guys be oozeing.

how u know dough? lol

sam-cassell-testicle-dance-o.gif

Last edited:

LMFAOOOOO
lil man didn't think to just leave tho :lol:

lmao nah at my school if you ever just left the class without asking, automatic 4 detentions (private school)

Dude must not of ever got a hj in middle school with these questions. Middle school and hj's go hand in hand. Fact

i remember one guy smash another through a glass window :lol: :smh:

group of kids put machete to guys arm like they were gonna chop it off

kids battle rapping in school

one gal started to strip down to her bra cause the weather was too hot and there was no AC :lol:

Last edited:
How could I forget, probably the craziest story during high school involved myself.

I was a class clown in my 9th and 10th grade spanish class and got very little work done. i was smart, but lacked motivation. the spanish teacher was a bit bi polar and would have moments where she'd get visibly frustrated when students weren't retaining information and she'd go on murmuring rants. One day in 10th grade it was one of those days where we just weren't feeling it and not responding to questions. She asked a question and I replied with a quirky comment that everyone laughed at. At that point she had had enough. She told me to come to her desk and started writing a letter to the office instructing them to remove me from her class. She was reading aloud as she was writing. It read "Please advise, he does NOT belong in my class. I will be fired and he will be dead." everyone in class kinda just laughed it off, so did I, basically seeing it as a figure of speech. I went to the office and the principal called my mom and told her about the note. smh. why did he do that. my moms came to the school telling the teacher off, saying how it was unprofessional to write something like that and saying she will see us in court. The teacher clearly knew that she messed up, i clearly remember the regret in her face.

my mom and grandma took it VERY seriously and actually did get a lawyer and mentioned pulling me out of the school. I wanted to transfer anyway, so I used that as a reason to go to the school I wanted to go to. This story even appeared on the news, they interviewed my mom, but not me. I kept in contact with my boy at the old school and he was telling me about the rumors swirling, like the teacher showed up at my house, and other crazy stuff. We went to court that summer (which I did not want to do) and the judge ruled against us because I told him that I wasn't scared after hearing the note.

to this day, i don't think she should have had to pay, or do time. It was unprofessional and inappropriate, but I think the embarrassment from all of the press and talk around the school was enough of a lesson.

the crazy part is that she had a son my age at the school that i transferred to and we had a mutual friend and all of us would chill and hoop. we never talked about it, as I'm sure his mom let him know that it was my parents doing.

- In kindergarten my teacher left and since she wasn't there everyone was talking and not paying attention to the Pledge of Allegiance. This one kid stands up and unleashes a bloodcurdling "BE QUIET!!!" No one spoke again until the teacher got back. 
laugh.gif
 He also would bother kids into sitting next to him on the bus and no one wanted to since he'd bite you. Years later he ended up in my class and told me to "Pet the carpet until it dies." 
alien.gif

- In second grade a girl in my class started randomly vomiting all over her desk and it was blue. 
sick.gif
 Apparently she had eaten some blue applesauce for lunch.

- In fifth and sixth grade my friend would troll kids during recess as he would host "Countdown till the End of Recess" every day. He'd pretend like he hated recess and would keep track of time on his watch to call out how many minutes of recess were left and celebrate when it was over. On the days recess would run longer he'd freak out.
laugh.gif
 Some kids got really upset with his antics and one kid even cried.

- In fifth grade my bus had to pick up another bus's route because it had broken down. Since my bus driver was unfamiliar with the route, at one point we had to back up out of a cul-de-sac and the bus driver told us to warn her if she was getting too close to something. A few seconds after she started backing up, my friend screamed "OH MY GOD!" and my bus driver almost had a panic attack.

- That same year we were on the bus on the way to school and one kid who'd sit in the back with us tried to discreetly pick and flick a booger from his nose. It was pretty obvious and this huge booger landed on my friend's sock. My friend freaked out, took off his sock, and threw it away. Turns out we were scheduled to run the mile that day in gym and my friend only could go halfway before he had to stop because of severe blisters on the foot with no sock. 

- In high school there were two guys who hated each other and they had been in several fights before. Forgot what happened but during a class they were both in they started yelling at each other and eventually one of them charged the other guy. As he ran at him, the other guy picked up his desk and threw it but missed and hit my friend in the balls. 
laugh.gif
 Desks were getting knocked over and papers were everywhere and their classmates had to separate them.

- My junior year of high school I had this English teacher who was senile and her class was madness. By the end of the year I think she had 90 complaints filed by students and their parents. She got people confused all year long, would always try and pass back my assignments to her later period, and invented assignments she never told us about that we'd have to finish on the last day of the quarter since she refused to give us grade reports till the last day knowing she'd get a lot of backlash. We even held a birthday party for some dead author where she brought in a cake and a doll with the likeness of the author and made us sing happy birthday.
alien.gif
 One day we had a test for some book I never read and since I knew I was going to fail I decided to not turn it in and instead took it with me to lunch. At lunch I asked my friends for the answers and I planned on putting it on the top of the pile of tests that were on her desk as I walked back into the classroom after lunch. For whatever reason she was back before we were (which never happened) and was seated at her desk. On the fly, I decided to walk by her desk on the way to mine and casually dropped the test on the ground at the foot of her desk so when she found it, it would look like it had just fallen off. I ended up getting a B. 
laugh.gif
 Whenever I'd see her in the halls during my senior year she'd tell me how much taller I've gotten as if she taught me back in middle school.

- My freshman year of college I was taking some weird Gen Ed class with a professor who had a number of extreme views on sustainability, lifestyles, and technology. He absolutely HATED cell phones and told us that if he caught any of us texting in class, he'd kick us out for the entire semester and we'd get an automatic F. Since we were in a huge auditorium and my professor liked to be interactive, he'd walk up and down the stairs and all over the room while giving his lectures. One day when he was going through his usual walk around the auditorium he spotted some kid on his cell phone and immediately stopped his lecture to tell him to get out. The kid looked and sounded stunned and asked if he meant for the entire semester and my professor said yes. Everyone was shook after that happened, but my friends and I lowkey thought the kid might have been a plant.

Last edited:
I had summer school with my homies brother in the same class as me. He's autistic and we used to mess with him since we were young. Anyways, me and two Samoan dudes saw a cockroach in class and killed it. We wrap it in paper and told my homies brother we got some weed. He said he wanted some and we handed him the cockroach wrapped in paper. We were waiting for him to look at it but he didn't he just put it in his pocket. 5 mins go by and we ask him to smell the weed and he does. Said its some good "ish". Another 10 mins go by and we are waiting for him to open and and we kept on asking him to. He said he did and said it was weed.

Finally after badgering him he starts to open it up and he jumps in his chair and tosses it at some girl that was in on it also. Hahah. Lil homie was shocked at the dead cockroach, but Ive been coo with him for a long time so he just laughed it off.

in grammar school this 0 WAR chick had some nasty hair like she just never washed it and we used to shoot spitballs at the back of her head during class. pretty grimy but it was hilarious seeing like 50 balls of paper sticking to her hair.

In high school, machine shop, we had a relatively elderly teacher who I thought was just overwhelmed by the number of students in the class. He also was reckless with his grade book. Every opportunity, we gave ourselves grades for projects we never completed. I mean he had this standard of grading that each day late was x amount of points off. No one cared because eventually he'd slip up and in goes your 100/100.

One of my high school art projects centered around Vida Guerra's ***.

Also in high school, we had 9 floors with some elevators accessible to students. With the cafeteria on the 7th floor, a certain elevator would get PACKED. Dudes used to shut off the lights and it was a wrap for all the girls' butts. Smh, that didn't feel right typing that.

Middle school, one of my friends had a watch with an IR blaster. I had too much fun in science class. We passed it around until he got caught.

And on 9/11, middle school, of course we didn't continue with regular class topics. My math teacher was soooo hot. She was trying to console us but I know at least 7 of us were just staring up her skirt as she was sitting on a desk, feet on the chair. No pantyhose, that thang was bushy :evil:. Longest boner I've had to this day.

In 8th grade my friend Jimmy was in my History Class. Our teacher was bitter as **** so me and him and this other boy named Khalin got in trouble every class. One day me and Jimmy were talking after a test (she said when we finished we could talk but w/e) amd she made him get up and move. He grabbed his bag and walked over to her. She moved a desk and faced it towards a window. She said "You can sit here since you can't be quiet". He looked at her, and then at the desk, then at the window, and said "but its raining..." me and Khalin bust out laughing and we got sent out into the hall.

In 6th Grade I used to wear fitteds alot. I had a blue Yankee fitted, I wemt to get my stuff from the locker and came back and it was gone. I asked "who took it?" Everybody pointed at this fat white kid named Robbie. I already didn't like Robbie because he snitched on me like twice that year. He starts laughing and running away to a corner. I walked over there and whooped his ***, and went to sit like nothing happened. Substitute came in, called it bullying, and got all of us sent out.
turns out my friend Myles took it and hid it. He said he didn't expect me to react like that. 3 days ISS, kanyeshrug

We used to have this guy named Michael Hunt in our English class in High school and every time the teacher would take roll she would say his name as Mike Hunt

but when said fast it would sound like my c***

she got hipped to us busting out in laughter after the first few weeks and started just calling him Michael hunt

In elementary school, we had a substitute bus driver one day. This lady had to turn around so she pulled in to what she thought was an empty lot but it was a quarry. I swear the front of the bus was at the very edge of it. We all could of died that day 
mean.gif

In high school, I had shop class one year (full of badass kids). The TA for the class was this huge 6'10" dude. He thought he was so bad *** because he was older than all of us. He would always pick on this scrawny kid EVERYDAY. One day, the TA was talking ish to the scrawny kid from the front of the classroom. Then both dudes got up in each other's face like it was a UFC weigh-in. TA kept telling the kid to try him.  Then BOOM!!! Scrawny kid picked up the TA and body slammed his *** onto some desks and just beats the TA's ***. Reminded me of when Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant at WrestleMania 3. After that day, the TA stopped talking **** to everyone.

Same shop class, there was this white trash kid that would always act up. The teacher was this old white dude in his 60's and was always calm. One day, he kept asking to kid to take off his hat. He wouldn't listen so the teacher just walked up to him, grabbed his fresh fitted and threw it up this balcony/storage area. This dude looked possessed and just got in the kids face and screamed "YOUUUU!!!!! YOU NEED TO LEARNNNNN!!!! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO BE RESPECTFUL!!! The class was dead silent. That was the only time we saw the teacher snap like that.

In high school, there was this girl that nobody liked. She had a mustache. We called her Mustache Molly. Anyways, one day my cousin and our boy taped some razors and shaving cream to her locker
laugh.gif

Too many stories...

Missed Friday fling in 5th grade for making out wit a student and getting busted by another homeroom teacher...

7th grade - stood up to the school bully, and got mopped. Dude was like 16 with a mustache and swolled up my eye badly in the bathroom. Teacher and principle tried to get me to snitch, I said I slipped and fell.

High school years:

Smoking weed on the bus. (Got busted)

Messing wit girls in the restroom.

Skipping parties.

Smoking weed at school (busted)

i use to take xanz at school, and get in trouble daily.

I even jacked a DVD player from school on the last day of my junior year. They were showing movies, and the teacher left the class, the bell rang, and I just stuffed it in my bag. Remote and all.

I got kicked out of a FEW different schools, and it eventually got so bad, I went to a military type school for a year. (Brown school)

Needless to say, I put my fam through hell, and regret almost all of it.

In high school whenever kids saws teacher in a crowded hallway, we would pull his pants down.
One time, a kid took it to the next level and pulled his Pants and boxers down, son revealed himself infront of the whole school.
was it at that moment when you realized you like men?

My boy had a side hustle of stealing projectors...stole like 3-4, we played Madden on the big screen for a while :smokin he eventually got caught and haven't heard about/from him since

Kicked out of 3 HS. Class of GED. fights and a straight up stick up kid. stayed with the freshest kicks in the mid 90s. Was real mellow and never disrespected staff though. They only kept me around cuz I was a beast in Football.

Nowadays these hs kids are waaaay too disrespectful!

In middle school, we had this teacher who had the biggest **** and would always wear tight shirts. One day her nipps were popping out something fierce and there were two string that made it look like a happy face. I swear she did this on purpose. Someone yelled out "Look, its smiling at us" and the whole class busted laughing. Needless to say, she just smiled and went on to teach the chemistry lesson. 

Just some pre puberty story that cracks me up everytime i think back to it 
laugh.gif

Middle School: I was heavy into WWF, and powerbombed a girl's teddy bear. She walks over and flips my desk...I hit my head on the desk next to me and chip half of my front permanent tooth. :smh:

Same class, my boy (also heavy into WWF), turned around as we left for lunch, sprinted down the aisle and "speared" a kid into the corner of a desk, and watched him crumple.

High School:
History teacher hated me. I still think he was a racist pervert. Anyway, walk into class and he says "class we have a new seating arrangement. Please find your new seats." He put a desk next to his in the very front for me to sit at, and left everybody else's seat the exact same. Same teacher, gave me an A- just so I wouldn't have a 4.0 in high school.

Undergrad:
Somehow a 500-person lecture hall got double-booked during finals. They decided to hold our final outside. Everybody grabbed a chunk of exams and matched the test versions with their homies, and sat down to take it together. 500 students at UW in Red Square meant there was no way to get caught. Pretty sure prof just ended up dropping the final, which worked for me cuz I had food poisoning during the whole thing.

Only Black kid in a Business, Government, and Society course. Fall of '08. Professor asked me at least 5x per class if it was okay to mention race. " , is it okay if I say this? We may have a Black President in a month. , I hope its okay if I say this, but Barack Obama might be the first Black President in US History." Same class, professor said "Let's have a debate. Republicans on the right. Democrats on the left." One dude went to Republican side. I go to join him and she says "No . Democrats are on the right."

Only Black kid in a Business, Government, and Society course. Fall of '08. Professor asked me at least 5x per class if it was okay to mention race. " , is it okay if I say this? We may have a Black President in a month. , I hope its okay if I say this, but Barack Obama might be the first Black President in US History." Same class, professor said "Let's have a debate. Republicans on the right. Democrats on the left." One dude went to Republican side. I go to join him and she says "No . Democrats are on the right."
Black Republicans cant exist

Back
Top Bottom