CLASSROOM STORIES

told a teacher i'd give him a dollar if he says some rick ross lyrics infront of the class.

he finally did, i walk up to him, slap the dollar on his desk and left the class because i knew he was throwing me out for slamming the 1$ :lol:

Last edited:
Common theme here is the abuse Spanish teachers take lol.

-Rookie Spanish teacher at my HS got locked inside the gym at the school. Dude had to stay overnight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. This cool teacher found him inside the gym sleeping in the middle of the court on a mat. He told everybody. **** was hilarious. He was real meek and unsure of himself at the time. Dude had no control over the class. Good guy though. He later gave me good recommendations. From what I heard, he's turned out to be a good respected teacher. We talk sports and music on FB sometimes now :pimp:

- In middle school, all the bad and cool kids used to skip the bus and walk home, fight, hang around or steal candy from the corner stores, gas stations, etc. One day, this nosey goofy teacher decided to follow and threatened suspension. This one super goon walks up to him...snuffs him and takes his walkie talkie...then tells him not to snitch or he'll see him in the streets. Teacher was scared straight and never said a word. The teacher went back to school with a bruise on his face. Never got his Walkie Talkie back either. This is middle school mind you. Dude was like 14. Was funny back then, but looking back, felt kinda sorry for the teacher. He left at the end of the school year.

-And kids smelling blood in the water of a weak teacher is so real. Especially substitutes. Havng substitutes with the written-in roll call you "Ma-Hard Johnson" for a few days never got old lol.

not exactly a classroom story but after school me and my boys used to hang out by the bus stop that some girls in our class used to wait at. So one kid in out class had this monster crush on one of those girls and he was being put on to that goth/emo lifestyle from another kid so dude had this master plan to win shorty over by cutting himself in front of her

So we all at the bus stop and dude does his grand gesture of love but was using the wrong side of the blade so while all of this is goin on my boys and I are sitting back watching it unfold the girl is on the verge of crying and dudes goth mentor is cursing him out because he is doing it wrong :lol:

Sophomore year English class I had this Scottish woman as my teacher in a class with literally all of my friends. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to cheat off my friend who's a moron in comparison to me. As I'm leaning over to see his paper my desk flips over. I laid on the ground, looked at the teacher, apologized, fixed everything and went back to taking the test. Think it was on Ender's Game.

The goons would make a **** out of loose leaf paper and throw it at the teacher whose names was Lapedis, so his nickname was Lapenis, hence the **** paper mâché.

Terrorized our Spanish teacher. Every time he turned around we made unbearably loud noise, all in unison. So cruel.

Me and a couple kids would turn bookbags inside out and God help you if we found a lock in your bag. You would have to sissor that **** open hahahah.

Had countless stink bombs thrown inside teachers lounges/offices.

YOOOO REPPED, we used to do this ALL the time in middle school :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

one time, my boy had this stupid beef with this other kid who was socially awkward, but got teased because of his turban (never cared for the turban, but his social awkwardness even got on the teachers' nerves...)

memory is hazy at this point, but i remember this kid pissing my boy off during lunch...period was ending so when the kid gets up from the tables to throw out his lunch, my boy whos still eating his food, instead of swallowing said food, spits it in this kids bag and zips it up.

it had me dying for the first min, but man that kid comes back and had that sad look on his face when he found that chewed up food ball in his bag. im not proud i found that prank funny, but man i never forgot that.

flipping backpacks was the truth tho, we'd catch each other early, have em struggling to get their **** in order, when class is turning over. ultimate lulz :rofl:

Haha. I remember turning backpacks inside out towards the end of class so when the bell rung, you would have some mad MF'ers.

I remember I was trying to sell beef jerky in highschool and some guys tried to jump me in the bathroom for the money and beef. And when they walked in to the bathroom I pulled out my keychain butterfly knife (similar to the supreme one) and dudes got spooked and jammed. They are illegal in Cali, and The only time people have really seen a buttlerfly knife was in that snoop dogg movie bones.

I was a senior in Biology because I failed it freshman year. All these kids damn near looked up to me and the chicks wanted me bad. I took advantage of the more mature looking ones. Also, I told all the dudes that eating *** is ALWAYS acceptable and a great thing. I like to think that I contributed to the popularity of eating ***.

In high school, I used to use the noise of the pencil sharpener to hide the sound of my fart. One day I stood up to go "sharpen my pencil." I get there and put my pencil in and let a fat one rip. Someone disconnected the pencil sharpener so I was just standing there farting while the class was dead silent. :smh:

In middle school we used to turn the lights off in the locker room and fight. I used to grab my rigid Levis 501 and start slapping them everywhere making sure I connected. One time, as soon as the lights came on, we all saw our buddy hit another kid straight in the jaw with a solid hook. Dude started crying and dude offered him a dollar to stop crying.

Some chick was yelling up in the air and a bird literally pooped right in her mouth.

I saw my first boobs in the 7th grade because I accused this overly developed 8th grader of having fake boobs. She kept showing me throughout the year and let me suck and feel them :pimp:

slap *** Fridays :pimp:

I was a little **** head, but my teachers loved me for some reason.

One time for no reason at all, two of my classmates jumped off the second floor balcony onto the concrete. First one did it fine and got up, second one was fat so he fell and instead of rolling kind of toppled over. Dude was like, I can't get up! He had to get a wheelchair and wasn't able to walk for like a week. Same dudes used to go dumpster diving on Wednesdays to look for leftover pizza.

In high school, this white boy on the polo team pulled his nut sack out of his speedo and nobody realized it until after the yearbook was printed. :lol:

I used to poke a hole at the top of a water bottle where the cap is and squirt freshman on their pants to make it look like they peed themselves. :lol:

at science camp, I wiped my *** with some dudes shirt and left it there.

Another one of my friends took some other dude's PE outfit, put it in the urinal and we all took turns urinating on it. :lol: :smh:

There was this little panel type of metal door in the bathrooms between the boys and girls bathroom. We used to punch it to see if we could crack it open to see in there. We got it bent up where we could see a bit and this thug from the 8th grade was like, "screw it" got on top of the sink and kicked it with his heel. One of his shoes got soaked in the sink with the automatic faucet and the other one got stuck in the girl's bathroom. :lol:

Also one time, this dude used to wear like 3 Tall T's at a time. A friend of mine slapped his top layer with a muddy shirt and the dude took it off. They repeated this until dude was in his Tank top, they started fighting and for some reason we took this as an opportunity to trash the locker room. We were fighting and people were writing on the walls with mud. One dude got on top of the lockers and wrote gang stuff on the ceiling with mud. Another kid pulled the baseboards off the walls and used them to hit people. Like 5 people got on the door to the stall till it fell off. We had so much fun :lol:

A friend of mine need to take a piss but didn't want to go to the bathroom so he pissed on a plant and got suspended. That same friend was suspended like at least 3 times a year. :lol:

I lived in detention throughout middle school and we used to make the teacher cry. :smh:

During my middle school years I was walking to my 8th period class when out of nowhere this chick comes pushing cats out the way to get at this one girl. She must have had like 5-10 sharpened pencils in her hand and just starts wailing on this chicks dome with them
eek.gif
. I had transferred from this primarily white suburban school the previous week so this was straight culture shock for me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I remember ******** flipping book bags

Oh yea, there was this one ayo moment I had in Hs. Me and my friend were in out political science class watching a movie or something. Then a kid who was also in the class, I guess you can call him popular came over and started chopping it up with us. Anyway he takes out his cell phone and randomly shows us a **** pic. I kinda jump back and say," yo that's a ****". And homie got mad like I was in the wrong for reacting that way. Then he bounced and me and my friend were just sitting there shell shocked that this guy would show us that. And nobody else in the class seemed to react or notice

Another time when I was like 14, I think I was talking to my friend and said that either I don't agree with gay people or something along those lines. Then a lesbian girl must e heard me because she came over and roasted my ***. And started saying "since your a virgin, how do you know you're not gay. Maybe you are?" Her logic didn't make any sense once I knew I liked girls but then more and more of her gay friends started joining in( I went to a pretty diverse Hs).

Last edited:
in 7th grade this fat chick liked me and would stuff notes in my locker and **** talkin bout how she thinks I'm handsome and that she likes me. my boys would clown on me cuz I was liked by a fat chick. this went on for like a month until one day I got maaaad pissed off. so during lunch I just went up to her table and screamed "STOP F****** WRITING ME NOTES".

Let's see

Putting eye drops in someone's coke

Playing the **** game in lunch. You and a group of friends take turns saying ****. But the catch is to say it louder than the person before you. One of my boys stood on a chair and yelled it

Fighting wit teachers

One cried and another one had a stroke cause ppl were passing a paper around with pps drawn on it and the teacher wanted it but almost wrestled dude for it

In gym whenever we had open gym and the teachers blew the Whistle letting us know it's time to change, we would just start lobbing the balls from half court without a care. Some ppl got hit in the head and **** oh well

In the gym locker room the lockers create aisles. So one day my friend takes the garbage can and throws it over the aisle and you hear a loud thud and some dude say owwww wtf is this

Jumping lockers in the hallway. God forbid u had a bad locker opener. Cause we would Jump it and loot ya locker

We had 3 food fights in a week. I witnessed someone tossing a milk carton and hit a dude in the head with it. I got hit with red Gatorade cause my North face book bag string (I had the jester) Got caught in the chair

Last edited:
in 7th grade this fat chick liked me and would stuff notes in my locker and **** talkin bout how she thinks I'm handsome and that she likes me. my boys would clown on me cuz I was liked by a fat chick. this went on for like a month until one day I got maaaad pissed off. so during lunch I just went up to her table and screamed "STOP F****** WRITING ME NOTES".

coooollllldblooded.

One time in high school there were a lot of drugs and everyone was on them.

Last edited:
I was a horn dog in hs...not even gonna bother telling all those stories but I'm thankful I never got caught cause I would've been kicked out quick :lol:

English teacher in the 10th grade told us how to make a bomb outta fertilizer. I really wasn't paying attention that day but someone snitched and he ended up getting fired.

This dude I knew used to always **** with this one white kid my 10th grade year. We used to always ask him why did he **** with him....kid was quiet and kept to himself but one day he had enough and beat the **** outta the black kid. We clowned him the rest of the school year and he ended up transferring. White kid (Sam) ended up dying of a drug overdose years down the road (random) he was a cool dude tho

Getting crossed by cp3 during lunch my freshman year in hs >>>>

in HS these dudes were Krump battling in the gym. one took it too far and jumped up and grabbed the basketball rim and try to hang from it upside down. he fell off backwards and the whole gym was dying laughing

In middle school had a sub once, this dude let us use phones talk ect, and one of the homies had a basketball and challenged the sub to a tipping game, where you jump and throw the ball back and forth until someone doesn't catch it.. the teacher is in his 30s & seems fit but after a minute he falls to the floor and can't breath for about 5 minutes. Had to call the nurse and everything, lmao everyone is all around him and half the people laughing hysterically

Hustling candy in middle school >

:lol:

Sour straws and skittles were a best seller

When I got snitched on by this disabled chick they popped my locker open and was like o_o ...even the assistant principal gave me props

Chick who told was trying to get me put in detention :smh:

Last edited:
i used to hustle pens to a kid name jutin...i would sell it to him and a couple weeks later steal his pencil pouch and take them all back....2 months later i would sell them back to him..kid never found out
laugh.gif

:smh:

At some of these stories. I'm glad I went to an elite prep school where I didn't have to deal with these sorts of things is all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom