College NTers, finals are upon us.

Was supposed to have a final at 8 this morning, but it snowed and school opens late today.

I was worried this meant it would be postponed meaning I'd have to stay till Saturday, but luckily it was only rescheduled to 8:30 tonight.

Got to sleep in this morning and now I have more time to study. 
pimp.gif

School got canceled due to inclement weather and I have today off. :pimp:
Finally a chance to sit down and study all day.

Just did completely average on a calculus 2 final. Little bummed. Did average on my Computer Science final yesterday also.

I don't know how you guys do it. Procrastination ALWAYS gets the best of me. And Calc?? Gonna have to take a 3rd time next semester lmao, totally bombed that final.

^ had that happen once during a midterm.... left class and took a watered down version of it the next week.

Got 2 finals tomorrow and one thursday

Im in the library reading this communication research book, like tf are beta coefficients and root mean square error of approximation?
Im not retaining/understanding any of this boring ****
I dont need this **** for my career field

Good luck everyone

finals wednesday - saturday

one each day, sucks you can't think about the next one.

One solid A- in tomorrows

my demise is in the next 3 days

GOOD LUCK ya'll

Had 3 finals and 2 midterms last week. 2 finals yesterday. 1 this morning. 1 more tomorrrow night. Just wanna go home.

Have one more presentation to deliver this Friday and then I'm done with papers/presentations. 3 finance finals and one management to take within the next 2 weeks. And then I'm officially done with undergrad. Maybe done with school forever??
Physics, Biochem, Orgo 2, and Pharmaceutical finals this week .. pray for me if I pass I graduate
Congrats famb.

Time to learn the whole semester in 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

Got 3 finals next week. Im ready

Back
Top Bottom