CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Dudes who pre-ordered are you guys out of the country?

These aren't selling out, II's are probably the least popular Jordan's next to the XV's.

GZA73 wrote:
will cop. May is going to kill out wallets!

frown.gif
 dont even remind me.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by lbjzoom023

although I know im not the only person tired of coppin the black/white/varsity red colorway.. These are a definite copp
Naw you not the only one, guess its a FL thing

I'm in Nebraska tho
ohwell.gif
 (SO TIRED OF BULLS COLORWAYS)

All you who coppin early must be really, really young or really new to this Jordan business. AJ2 is one of the most underrated, and undersold models in the signature line. You will see that I will get these from the outlets for $69.99 or 79.99 long about the time all u who copped early has trashed and/or sold your pairs for the love of the hype. No need to scoop these early, or own two pairs but thats just my opinion. My 2004s are still holding up but I look forward to these its good people generally don't like the AJ2 I can always wait them down to the dirt-floor basement cheap.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by lbjzoom023

although I know im not the only person tired of coppin the black/white/varsity red colorway.. These are a definite copp
Naw you not the only one, guess its a FL thing

I'm in Nebraska tho
ohwell.gif
 (SO TIRED OF BULLS COLORWAYS)

All you who coppin early must be really, really young or really new to this Jordan business. AJ2 is one of the most underrated, and undersold models in the signature line. You will see that I will get these from the outlets for $69.99 or 79.99 long about the time all u who copped early has trashed and/or sold your pairs for the love of the hype. No need to scoop these early, or own two pairs but thats just my opinion. My 2004s are still holding up but I look forward to these its good people generally don't like the AJ2 I can always wait them down to the dirt-floor basement cheap.

Yup. Powder IX's will be had first. Will cop these first only if I get my Swoosh connect to come through.

picked mine up last night at my local finishline, they had them for sale already??   The leather is junk on these, very weak. may even return them cause i am so upset that the leather is wack!!

Originally Posted by general tsos

picked mine up last night at my local finishline, they had them for sale already??   The leather is junk on these, very weak. may even return them cause i am so upset that the leather is wack!!

Pics are necessary to strengthen this claim.

saw them on display at a local FNL (not on sale yet) they look good compared to the cdp IIs
tired.gif

saw these on pickyourshoes.com, just wondering what does "QF" mean, is it like quickstrike?

^ Quarter Finals ^

When MJ first wore them on court in the NBA Quarter Finals in 1987 if I'm not mistaken....

nerd.gif

Sumthin's goin on cause I picked these up today from Finishline, and even one of the managers said they thought they were comin out on the 22nd.  He said he told the head manager and that he insisted on having them for sale, so it was gunna be on him if he was wrong for puttin them out.  But from wat homie said earlier i think that some FNL didn't get the memo on the release date change.

Finally got my pair this afternoon and snapped off some pics.  I am very happy, the leather seems good to me, but I guess I will know once I wear them.  I do love love love the OG colorway.  Again, I wish JB would just do nice simple TRUE RETROS and make them available.  This release is a good example.  If you aint feeling them pass, if you want them, you have to do SOME WORK..but not too much. I dunno...I am happy with this purchase for sure.

4576671384_b96f1abed5_b.jpg

4576667032_4e71b7864a_b.jpg

4576031961_d540eec8f8_b.jpg

4576034875_8336fee94a_b.jpg

4576669922_4d58551895_b.jpg

^^^^ those pics say it all....shoe is sexy lol.....i do recognize that the 2 is a slept on shoe.....but i do feel that these are gonna sell quickly.

They already have these available at a spot in my city. I purchased these when i bought many pairs of the Jordan Xi 25th Anniversary. Seem to be good quality!

Back
Top Bottom