Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

eek.gif
 @ rhymefest performing jesus walks...

funny thing is, i would almost ALWAYS skip cons and fests verses when i hear them rhyming with ye...the irony ..
This.

On tracks like "Gone" & "Chain Heavy" dude was a struggle to listen to

I don't think there is anyone else in the hip hop industry that works as hard and is as passionate about his work as Kanye.
I can always tell when dudes are new to the game when they start saying statements like this about FRAUDYE West.  That, and saying he's the Michael Jackson of this generation
laugh.gif
.  I know you dudes like/love Ye for alot of reasons, some good.......some not so good but if the product you put out is average, maybe slightly above average at best it doesn't matter how hard of a worker you are. 

Why aren't Cons, Rhymefest, GLC or whoever popping on their own if they were the driving forces behind CD, LR, Grad, and 808s, which were all critically acclaimed and commercially successful albums?

Cause a lot of times personality, charisma, voice and energy can drive a record further than actual skill. Look around, that **** is more evident now than ever. Those cats you listed obviously don't have "it".

Personally, I don't mind if Kanye got "help" on his records. I see him as a producer first, rapper second. Same with Dre or Timbo.​

Stuff like this makes Ye a special artist

Who else in the rap game is going through this much effort with his live shows

Just becasue the beat changes doesn't mean a dude kilt it

Nobody said that though. :lol:

Exactly. I forgot that that even happened fool just spaced it out and spazzed. Im a fan of Cam and that verse was so disappointing.

They bodied Gone. Still one of my favorite tracks.

Cam actually surprised me with his verse, not saying it was his best but I definitely gave him his props at the time. As long as he didn't say "I get the boasters boasting, I get computers puting" it was a good verse in my book :lol:

Stuff like this makes Ye a special artist​

Who else in the rap game is going through this much effort with his live shows​

If we're going by this logic we might as well call MC hammer one of the greats. Who knows if anyone helped him own his lyrics, but his lyrics were subpar but his shows were always top notch.

Stuff like this makes Ye a special artist​

Who else in the rap game is going through this much effort with his live shows​

If we're going by this logic we might as well call MC hammer one of the greats. Who knows if anyone helped him own his lyrics, but his lyrics were subpar but his shows were always top notch.

It's a lost cause, these fools are brainwashed. Ye is their savior and he can do no wrong.

Joes is immature and pulls stunts like that because he loves the attention. Cons already told you it's whatever 3 or 4 times and you wanna drag **** out for some attention. Yea being civil was the right way to go about it but Joe is hella lame for that.

Consenquence was pretty humble that Budden came to him, he might be an attention ***** but he isn't scared to get into beef

Cons didnt even go at Joey like that in that Breakfast Club interview, he pretty much just said its not a big deal that Joe Budden doesnt want to work with him because he's worked with grammy winners and ****

Its funny this happens the day Joey's album comes out

ISWTDT

Back
Top Bottom