Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

TOO EASY
dsc00862p.jpg

Originally Posted by VAHustler

so how long was sz 12 up on NDC? i wasn't here had to go get my pair at the mall.
It was up for maybe like 5-7 minutes before all 12's were gone, it showed them still up but they were long gone within 5 minutes or so. Luckily I refreshed within a second of them putting them up and got my 12's easy.

Nah Yeezys are dope
pimp.gif
. But anyone know if the quantity of these are the same as the Eggplants last year?...Because I copped mine a week after release when the store had a restock, so I'm hoping to do the same this time around.

That blue tint sole is making me lean towards passing though
ohwell.gif

^^^ was thinkn the same thing... thought about the dude that said yeezys >>>> coppers lol that pic proves its no comparison
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

SWOOSH SQUAD

120 never looked so good

what time did they drop fam. i couldn't wait any longer and just headed up to Frisco

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Never oredered from ndc before. How long usually untill I get a shipping confirmation?
nerd.gif
Monday is a holiday so you should see shipping confirmation on probably Tuesday afternoon/night.

Congrats to all who got a pair... now excuse me as I vent...
SMH  at all those who asked for a refund (and got it), who were angry at me for something I had no control over, for accusing me of overcharging on the PRESALE, for those lowballing me with offers of $170 shipped (he insisted me he was Paypal ready)... AND NOW emailing me to see if they can have it at the presale price. 
indifferent.gif

I consider myself to be a kind person... but momma didn't raise no fool. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

bdis,
Which FL did you hit up? I hope my dude is able to get em for me like he said. Hopefully my usual 11 doesnt fit small on me.. *crosses fingers*

pembroke lakes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom