D-Wade's "refer and sex" parties..... link inside

d wade is livin it up.. the fact that he can party like this.. and still perform at a first team all nba level is amazing

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

Whats up with all these celebrity STDs?
sick.gif
Its kinda interesting.

After all the High Profile Celebs have caught it, it dont even matter anymore.
I guess having the herp is like its own secret society, like the Free Masons or somethin.

Chris Browns apparently got clicked in too late.

Dont judge, it makes sense to me.
laugh.gif

and you thought Beasley, Arthur, and Chalmers @ Rookie camp was bad.

this is the way to do it!

sick.gif

Ask the "let him live" new age thinkers. "I'd be doing it too", I guess herpes and drugs are in now.

Now I'm not saying duke is going to hell or anything of that magnitude but damn y'all know He got a wife and kids right? He's not really settingan example with this type of stuff. When you have this spotlight, you don't choose when you want to be a responsible role model, your always on the clock.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man I could spill so much on dwade right now it isn't even funny
indifferent.gif
if you're not spilling it, don't even comehere with that %*$%.

pimp.gif
My man D-Wade though...only thing is, you can't be doing that witha wife and kids. Divorce her, do what you gotta do, but don't do this %*$% and then come home to your kids like nothing happened
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man I could spill so much on dwade right now it isn't even funny
indifferent.gif
if you're not spilling it, don't even come here with that %*$%.

pimp.gif
My man D-Wade though...only thing is, you can't be doing that with a wife and kids. Divorce her, do what you gotta do, but don't do this %*$% and then come home to your kids like nothing happened
smh.gif

Damn, why it gotta be all that
laugh.gif

No but my boy, who has been real cool with Dwade from his richards days, he lives in LA now and every single time that MIA comes to LA or when Dwyane comes toLA for something they chill together. Trust, the least of the things DWade gets into when he is out here at least, is smoking. I don't know about the"Sex Parties" but he's left clubs where it was him, UD, and Pose(When he was on the squad) and they all left the club with a broad and unless hisex wife is half dominican, half hispanic, that wasn't her.

The night after the espy's, when they played LA like a month or two ago, like I said I could go on. I'm not trying to tear duke down but, he's noteven close to the guy they potray him to be. Not even close

the old Athletes should be role models argument is dumb tired right now. they're human too.

i just dont condone adultery.

do w/e you want...but dont get married.

ppl are exaggerating some of this +%+. ppl just snitch for the hell of it on some Henry Hill +%+. and I'm not a DWade fan either.

Wade's my dude nh but I just hope he wasn't doing it like his former teammate Ricky Davis and current teammate Udonis Haslem...

1199369418nbatrouble.jpg

1199369418nbatrouble1.jpg

Originally Posted by alcapone

sick.gif
Its kinda interesting.

After all the High Profile Celebs have caught it, it dont even matter anymore.
I guess having the herp is like its own secret society, like the Free Masons or somethin.

Chris Browns apparently got clicked in too late.

Dont judge, it makes sense to me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is there a CONFIRMED list of all the celebs with Herpes not speculation

Originally Posted by juice juice

Wade's my dude nh but I just hope he wasn't doing it like his former teammate Ricky Davis and current teammate Udonis Haslem...

1199369418nbatrouble.jpg

1199369418nbatrouble1.jpg
MTO is so stupid, and late. This happened over 2 years ago. The white girl posts on hypebeast.com and put those pics up. Those girls are
not "love interests," they're just trying to stir @##+ up

man I'm not shocked at all about dwade just pissed at people holding regular people with money to higher archy, if he not on the camera on the court, stayout of dude life.

That's just like micheal phelps and arod, phelps is young he only 23 hell bruh still damn near in his college kid days, smh at the sports writers actinglike they didn't smoke weed or knew people who smoked weed in college. Arod everybody is shocked about arod I been said arod was on them pills LOL, hell Idon't doubt baseball was ever clean how you gone play all them games and not have a tore up body.

But for real though dwade put me on bruh, but not with the STD you can keep that

Back
Top Bottom