Dating Advice: When is it acceptable for your girl to give out her number?

Lmao at the turn this thread has taken. First everybody was saying he did the right thing. Now everybody saying he's a scumbag etc. It was all good just a page ago.
roll.gif

I wanna know what OP is thinking after reading this turn.

Lmao at the turn this thread has taken. First everybody was saying he did the right thing. Now everybody saying he's a scumbag etc. It was all good just a page ago.
This situation is grey and the polarizing opinions are exactly what I expected. The purpose of me reaching out to NT is to get those NTExtreme views so I could see both sides of the spectrum and then independently choose what feels right to me. 
Fam you had chicks from out of town staying with you....how you gonna get upset about her giving out her number to another dog owner.....if you feel disrespected just imagine how she felt...lmao would you have been ok if she had dudes staying over her place while ya dated?...I don't think so....she outplayed you bruh.
Check my previous explanation about the Europe girl visiting. I'm not saying it's 100% right but it was a predetermined event established prior to meeting her. Had I actively invited a chick to come stay with me AFTER i met her I would agree, however, the visit, plane tickets, and booking, and already occured before I even met her so there was an element of timing and fate that is always out of our control. 
Second post here might be da MVP

Also, telling a girl who's emotionally attached to you that you're not breaking it off but she can still be your jumpoff can easily be argued as taking advantage of someone
I don't believe I am taking advantage of someone. What I told her is the same thing I would tell my brother, my best friend, hypothetically if they were going through similar pain and hurt. If my brother was depressed, I would tell him the same, you should not get into a new relationship until you heal your wounds and find closure. Nobody, not your girlfriend, not your brother, not your friends, will fix it, you have to do it yourself, with the help of a therapist. This is EXACTLY what I told her. How am I taking advatnage of her if what I told her came from a good place? Now as we proceeded to having sex, that was an independent decision she made to continue a sexual relationship with me after being told and made clear that I have no intention of pursuing a relationship with you given your current state. How am I a scumbag? 
This thread is proof that making an NT thread for girl advice is a terrible idea

But yea the chick had no malicious intent b, and apologized to you. Actions had nothing to do with being damaged, some chicks just don't know how to act b, but as in her case they're willing to be molded.
I 100% agree with this. You make a good point, the dog play date has no direct relation to the greater issues with being damaged. Yes, I started the thread off with the dog play date, but based my decision mainly off of the damaged issues. Was I leveraging the dog play date to drive home the damaged goods concern home? Yes I guess you can say that. Therefore I do take responsibility for that. All things considered, the dog play date situation was out of line on her part and disrespectful, but it alone wasn't a stand alone deal breaker. I can agree with that. Maybe I should have titled the thread (dating girls who are damaged + give their numbers out.) 
And OP do us all a favor and stop lying to yourself. You don't wanna be in a serious relationship with any woman. Which is cool, do your thing smash as many chicks as you would like. But please don't use excuses such as a doggy play date ego bruise to fulfil your desire to serial fornicate. It's not just her it's you too bro. Again, I'm not knocking you this is just an observation. Trust me I've been there.
Again, I agree that the doggy play date wasn't entirely the issue, and what probably influenced this the most was likely the "damaged" goods concern. But I do know myself, and I do want to be in a serious relationship with a woman, not just any woman, but the right woman. Based on these series of events and discussion, as of right now, she is not THAT woman. Again, maybe I should have titled the thread differently. I can't claim the doggy play date alone as a qualifier to my decision. 
laugh.gif

I'm lowkey disgusted at op and the fact that this is being look at as good advice. You caved into nt pressure.

Bruh said i know you got problems so ima help you and your problems by adding on to your list of problems. Thanks for the yambs tho
laugh.gif
you need to look in the mirror b. She's not the one with issues here that need to be fixed, it's you for your lying, manipulative, cunning ways. Take a look at who you are and what you're incapable of doing before you project your own insecurities on other people.
Really? So me keeping it 100 with how I view her problems, such that if my own brother or best friend was going through that, I would tell them the same thing I told you, makes me manipulative bad? She actually "thanked me" and was overly appreciative of the fact that I actually thought through her problems and gave her a real answer. Her mind is in a vulnerable state, and I could have easily played her and wore a "false cape," pretending to save her, to just sleep with her.

Understand this: I told this woman to see a therapist. You think that's easy to say and easy to hear for her? How would telling someone to see a therapist and not date anyone, including me, be manipulative? She's depressed, but not dumb, she understood clearly my concern, coming objectively from a good, authentic place, and then chose to continue to have sex with me, meaning she still sees value in me and a sexual relationship knowing full well that a serious relationship is NOT on the table at least from my end. 

Last edited:
Never mind the naysayers. If she's being used is because she wants to be used. Stringing a chick along is promising her an ending she'll never have or implying such. I don't think that's the case here. Old girl can hit the eject button whenever she wants. She's an adult...

Last edited:
I don't believe I am taking advantage of someone. What I told her is the same thing I would tell my brother, my best friend, hypothetically if they were going through similar pain and hurt. If my brother was depressed, I would tell him the same, you should not get into a new relationship until you heal your wounds and find closure. Nobody, not your girlfriend, not your brother, not your friends, will fix it, you have to do it yourself, with the help of a therapist. This is EXACTLY what I told her. How am I taking advatnage of her if what I told her came from a good place? Now as we proceeded to having sex, that was an independent decision she made to continue a sexual relationship with me after being told and made clear that I have no intention of pursuing a relationship with you given your current state. How am I a scumbag? 
I 100% agree with this. You make a good point, the dog play date has no direct relation to the greater issues with being damaged. Yes, I started the thread off with the dog play date, but based my decision mainly off of the damaged issues. Was I leveraging the dog play date to drive home the damaged goods concern home? Yes I guess you can say that. Therefore I do take responsibility for that. All things considered, the dog play date situation was out of line on her part and disrespectful, but it alone wasn't a stand alone deal breaker. I can agree with that. Maybe I should have titled the thread (dating girls who are damaged + give their numbers out.) 

Again, I agree that the doggy play date wasn't entirely the issue, and what probably influenced this the most was likely the "damaged" goods concern. But I do know myself, and I do want to be in a serious relationship with a woman, not just any woman, but the right woman. Based on these series of events and discussion, as of right now, she is not THAT woman. Again, maybe I should have titled the thread differently. I can't claim the doggy play date alone as a qualifier to my decision. 

Really? So me keeping it 100 with how I view her problems, such that if my own brother or best friend was going through that, I would tell them the same thing I told you, makes me manipulative bad? She actually "thanked me" and was overly appreciative of the fact that I actually thought through her problems and gave her a real answer. Her mind is in a vulnerable state, and I could have easily played her and wore a "false cape," pretending to save her, to just sleep with her.

Understand this: I told this woman to see a therapist. You think that's easy to say and easy to hear for her? How would telling someone to see a therapist and not date anyone, including me, be manipulative? She's depressed, but not dumb, she understood clearly my concern, coming objectively from a good, authentic place, and then chose to continue to have sex with me, meaning she still sees value in me and a sexual relationship knowing full well that a serious relationship is NOT on the table at least from my end. 
If we really wanna be real, most females are ******* damaged. It's not about trying to fix her problems. It's being there while she's dealing with them. When two people are together, you help one another with their problems, not just tell them to deal with it on their own, which is what you did. At the end of the day, you just weren't feeling her like that, and you seem to be making excuses to justify why you had to end it which seems to be why you brought up the whole dog issue when now you're saying that it wasn't even the main issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom