Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

i get scared to wear mine i just want them to last for a really long time... I don't know if anyone else has noticed but i wore each one 2 times and the sole is still really clear. this goes to show how JB has been slacking with production lately.

2qizlhi.jpg

I remember that morning the security guard let us in early through the food court at greenspoint mall here in Houston. I only waited outside for a couple of hours, didnt need to camp or anything close to it. I was able to get two sets because my cousin was with me and he didnt want them. I Regret selling them to my other cousin.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I remember that morning the security guard let us in early through the food court at greenspoint mall here in Houston. I only waited outside for a couple of hours, didnt need to camp or anything close to it. I was able to get two sets because my cousin was with me and he didnt want them. I Regret selling them to my other cousin.

eek.gif
@ The Soles On Those Infrareds...

Originally Posted by Rod301

eek.gif

Yeah, I preserved them pretty well which took no work at all.  No Silica, no plastic bags, just left them in the box with the tissue paper at the bottom of the cool dark closet.  I sold them in 2010 and they still looked the same as when I bought them in August 2000. 

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by El Bro

eek.gif

forgot the dmp vi....those og VIs are
pimp.gif

i've looked on ebay...but i'm not 100% sure - what's the value of the dmp 6s, sz 11/11.5 (ds)? i have the pack, but thinking about splitting it up b/c i'm not really a fan of the 6s....

anyone care to throw in their $0.02?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Let mine go recently. I was never gonna wear em. Beautiful beautiful pack though.
Exactly why I let mine go. Got what exactly what I wanted for them so I cant complain.

how much would a ds pack go for in size 11. i know sombody who is selling but i gotta offer the right price without lowballing

the best pack by far since jordan made packs. and these stay super icey, not like that spacejam @#$%

Originally Posted by monase

the best pack by far since jordan made packs. and these stay super icey, not like that spacejam @#$%
Word. They stay super icy after 5 years while the 2009 Space jams, 2010 Silver Anniversary's and 2010 Cool Greys yellow around the pods.

this was the last quality release from JB. just compare these to the concords releasing this year
sick.gif

i wore my 6's like 2 times and my 11's maybe 6 times

unfortunately i have to part with mine
frown.gif

I really wish they fixd the bleeding of the gold eyelets and released all accordingly. Clean look imo.
Loved em since I saw an old sample of navy mid xi's with the eyelets too

Back
Top Bottom