Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

111v50z.jpg

I thought about selling my pair after I copped them, but then couldn't let go of these.

Good look on the sole supremacy support!! I know that pic
smile.gif

Oh yeah man, Derek is super nice and easy to work with! Been supporting them for awhile now. When he told me he was opening up a store I was just like it was bound to happen. I've never actually talked to the other guy who works with him, who is he? Whenever I dealt with them it was with meeting D up ahah.

Originally Posted by alex1689

I did not mean in this post about the fake pics, I was more refering to all the fake shoes that came out 5 years ago.....

SMH Just stop it.
Just looked at mine last night still icy and DS I have a bunch of shoes so I dont care that these will never be worn.

Still remember the craziness back then at serramonte footlocker side.  Two rushes to get in line.  The final one, security gave up.  I was like 8-10th in line.  Lurkers standing  in front outside the line and started cutting in front once release time got closer.  I became like about 30th or more in line after.  We were all sandwiched to make a straight line by the police.  Glad I was able to get. 
happy.gif

Here is an archive pic of mine back in 96:

Im wait another 5 more years before I wear these shoes!!!!!!!! The Ultimate shoe Package!!!!

Originally Posted by alex1689

I did not mean in this post about the fake pics, I was more refering to all the fake shoes that came out 5 years ago.....

Yes you did
laugh.gif
You meant it about the DMP XI's with the Jordan on the laceloops. You even stated it on your post
laugh.gif
But it's okay we all make mistakes from time to time.

Best pack ever

I started collecting hard around this time, but didn't go for these

the market price right now is still crazy....i hope to grab a pack some time

When these came out i was just back getting in the shoe game,i hope to find a sz13 pack soon for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by Daver

111v50z.jpg

I thought about selling my pair after I copped them, but then couldn't let go of these.

Good look on the sole supremacy support!! I know that pic
smile.gif

Oh yeah man, Derek is super nice and easy to work with! Been supporting them for awhile now. When he told me he was opening up a store I was just like it was bound to happen. I've never actually talked to the other guy who works with him, who is he? Whenever I dealt with them it was with meeting D up ahah.

Yea same here..day one supporter here. Haha. I always met up with Derek before the store, so don't really know the other folks. Most likely either fam or close friends run the shop with him.

I have this pack n yes it is the best pack ever...it was a fairly easy cop 4 me only a 2omin line wait my vi's is %##*#$ up n my xi's is kool but im about 2 recop n pay the 900+ price *jordan shrugs*

I love this pack. I'll be ill till the day that I die because JB thinks limiting shoes like this is a good idea.

I will never forget when I got these Senior year.. I just walked in champs no line and grabbed them.. Easy cop for me. They was supposed to release nov 05 ended up dropping that january. I walked in all my classes late that monday after the dropped so that every one could see my 6s
laugh.gif

Got 3 packs like 3 days before release, $450 for 1, went back bought the other two for $425 a piece. Gave one pack to my brother, wore the 11s once and the 6s a handfull of times and I still have a size 12 pack ds! Well worth it to me!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I think its a really good pack, but i never bought one. It was never even on my radar. I really hate the gold on them. I have the infareds and concords anyways.
my thoughts exactly. i do appreciate how clean of a pack it was, but never really wanted them. maybe someday i'll pick up the xi's from this pack if the price is right.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you look long enough you can usually find these below $700 (depending on size)

I remember I won mine for $420 shipped on the bay and the guy was like "would you mind adding money since these sold so low?" hahaha
laugh.gif
 True, I'm thinking about getting each separately, cheaper that way
Yup these can be found for under $700.
You just have to LOOK....

Back
Top Bottom