Delete.

i don't think he's untouchable, no.

that's just a lot of pieces for one guywho probably will leave soon.

Originally Posted by daprescription

The team is going to suck regardless, at least this will bring something. I just see paying Biedrins $5 million more than Turiaf a season as being dumb. There's only one thing that he brings that is significantly better, and that's rebounding.
Yes, this team is going to suck regardless, but this move would enable Rowell to keep his job because of all the new ticket sales. Imagine all theBosh commercials, merchandise, and ticket sales that follow.
smh.gif

23jh5c0.jpg
that.
23jh5c0.jpg
Rowell!

Yes, but imagine after the season when they lose Bosh. Warriors won't be able to attract any other FA's and ticket sales will go even lower. It's awin win.

just imagine that trade goes down, and bosh leaves. that would be pretty
smh.gif
smh.gif
but
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the same time.
this management stay taking L's.
and no way in hell would the cavs do that deal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if anything, they'll send you boobie+ scrub williams. no way they take some of your bad contracts without giving you theirs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still don't want to give up Biedrins and Wright for Bosh for the same reasons I've stated before.

I don't see the Warriors not being able to attract any other FA's in the near future as a win-win. We have to wait until Rowell leaves for us torealistically have a shot at becoming good. And whenever that time comes, I don't want FA's to not want to come here. FA's have to be interested incoming here for us to improve. It's not a win-win IMO.

What free agent wants to sign with this team? Gilbert Arenas? Elton Brand? More players want off of the team. The Warriors are the joke of the NBA. What NBAplayer in their right mind would want to come to this team? Jamal Crawford, Al Harrington, Baron Davis, Monta Ellis, Anthony Randolph.... how many more playersdo I have to name that have expressed displeasure with this team and the way it's being ran? All writers are talking about the same thing, Riley thepuppet. You think Rowell is going to leave the Warriors any time soon? No way. The only way he would lose his job is if the team is making $$$.
This team always makes me mad
laugh.gif
. I'm going to watch some Wayans Bros. episodes on my dvr
happy.gif

Though our management is far from good, Danny Ferry proved his worth this past season by doing absolutely nothing....when it mattered most!

Oddly enough, I just finished doing some analysis. Not sure if there are already calculations out there, but I'm in the midst of trying to create one. Notexactly earth shattering, its more so correlated to a way of following stocks (based on moving averages). We'll see if it ever gets off the ground.

Anyway, one of my underlying assumptions is...the correlation between contracts and production. This much is obvious, in a perfect world, players are rewardedfor doing well by free agency. Some GM's overreact by awarding bad contracts to players who never in a million years should be paid that much.

The association between this and the economy is actually pretty interesting, too. The housing market for example. I won't go into that, but you'll seethe point.

Let's use Ben Wallace as an example. The Bulls completely overreacted in the market based on their own success (for them in the playoffs) and thought hewas the missing piece to the puzzle. They overpaid for a career rebounder with absolutely no offensive skill set.

He eventually clears their books to wind up on Cleveland's. Safe to say, most fans and followers thought CLE was capable of making it to the finals, evenif we all overlooked their cast of terrible role players.

A team will not be successful, regardless of conference, by having 43% of your salary to be taken up by 3 players who account for 24% of your avg PPG. BenWallace could have been out for all but 3 games and his PPG avg wouldn't fluctuate much.

Basically, CLE has Z, Andy, and Ben taking up 43% of their salary while not providing CLE with a good "return" on that "investment". If Ifelt compelled, we could throw in Wally's crappy deal and that would have taken another decent percentage while only increasing PPG by a slight amount.Point being at that aspect, his expiring hold an intangible value that Danny Ferry turned into nothing.

By drastic comparison sake, you have two players on the Lakers who take up approx the same amount of salary space...43%, between Kobe and LO. Obviously Kobe isextremely talented, that goes without saying, but since he accounts for a large portion of the teams PPG, it would make sense to give him more money. So Kobeand LO accounted for approx 36% of their teams PPG production. A 12% difference. Is Kobe good enough to make up 12% by himself, yes...which is why he'd bemaking more, say, versus a Ben Wallace. $7m difference accounting for slightly more rebounds and 24 less points?

Anyway, that description was all over the map...and the Laker's probably aren't a GREAT example since they have a super star and I didn't take intoaccount Lebron on the Cavs side. It was just incredible to me that the Cavs have 3/4 useless players and they could have moved at least ONE of them for moreproduction.

In regards to the Warriors...honestly, this is a make it or break it year for Beans. He has ALL summer to develop some offensive game. The last two years hehad stupid international competition that means nothing since Lativa will never win a single thing. He needs to show more flashes this year otherwise, sorry,gotta move him. The age thing is irrelevant to me since he's 22, 23, and been in the league for long enough. I can understand strength to an extent, butnothing else should be that contingent on age if you've been in the L 3+ years.

Please no Bosh. I don't want that second option on the Warriors when it's going to gut the roster to get him.

I think I've said pretty much that same thing probably 5 times throughout this thread.
laugh.gif

completely irrelevant but I just messed around on trade checker...
Bosh
Kapono
to Clevland
for
Ben Wallace
Pavlovic
Boobie

Cavs sign J Kidd and Shawn Marion and Lebron is happy

Originally Posted by KL9

Andris Biedrins rocking Sean John on ABC.
I just lost a little bit of respect for him. I will never be caught in anything Sean John or support that man in any way. Yes, I'm a Bad Boyhater.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by KL9

I just lost a little bit of respect for him. I will never be caught in anything Sean John or support that man in any way. Yes, I'm a Bad Boy hater.
laugh.gif
I'm guessing Jackson probably bought him that shirt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Biedrins has the same post game as he did when he was 16 years old
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
C'mon dp. That's a stretch
laugh.gif
. Below is a video of Biedrins in his rookie year 2004-2005. Hewas strictly put backs and dunks then.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dweULrH5BDY&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/dweULrH5BDY&hl=en&fs=1&

I'll even admit that he was like that in 2007-2008. But this season, I saw growth. Of course he isn't going to all of a sudden have Hakeem post movesbut he added moves. When the opposition expected Biedrins to turn right and finish with his left, he added a right hand. He also added a face up game. He wouldface up and use his quickness advantage to get to the rim.

LazyJ, I agree with you. This is the year that Biedrins has to show more offensively. I would want him to be likewhen J-Rich was with us and he added something new to his game every single offseason. And I think Biedrins has more of an "offensive game" than BenWallace ever had.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by KL9

I just lost a little bit of respect for him. I will never be caught in anything Sean John or support that man in any way. Yes, I'm a Bad Boy hater.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never liked their stuff either.

You think Lativa is on fashion central? His country probably produced the shirt and one was sent his way.

Back
Top Bottom