delete

mad.gif
yuku sorry NT, at these double triple same threads.

somewhat. I work 50 hours a week and still try to get in 2 hours of hooping every day. I wouldnt say I dont focus on women at all but its definitely not what i m trying for the most

exactly , i'm trying this now the only problem is all my women will hate me for me putting them to the side but thats how it be sometimes ya dig?

exactly , i'm trying this now the only problem is all my women will hate me for me putting them to the side but thats how it be sometimes ya dig?

somewhat. I work 50 hours a week and still try to get in 2 hours of hooping every day. I wouldnt say I dont focus on women at all but its definitely not what i m trying for the most

Never been a +#%$+ hound. I have plenty of friends that are that way though. I have better things to do then think about women all day. Dont get me wrong, I love women, just isnt my main priority. Probably 4th or 5th on my list of stuff that is important.

Never been a +#%$+ hound. I have plenty of friends that are that way though. I have better things to do then think about women all day. Dont get me wrong, I love women, just isnt my main priority. Probably 4th or 5th on my list of stuff that is important.

If I could get paid to chase the muff I'd care more about women. Since dealing with women means losing time and money I really don't put that work in.

If I could get paid to chase the muff I'd care more about women. Since dealing with women means losing time and money I really don't put that work in.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Total opposite for me, I'm fully focused on women.. Sad, but true.. help
frown.gif

find a hobby and put 100 percent focus on that, the women will come.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Total opposite for me, I'm fully focused on women.. Sad, but true.. help
frown.gif

find a hobby and put 100 percent focus on that, the women will come.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

That's me in a nut shell.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

That's me in a nut shell.

Back
Top Bottom