djing tomorrow

OBAMA

formerly kill moves
I got booked to dj at a pretty popular strip club tonight. Problem is I dont have a laptop with me and I have never djed before in my life. What should I do?

Im a beast on the aux cord tho. I produce music and I definitely want to be a dj. This opportunity is too sick to pass up

Download the DJ app on your phone, make sure to have Atlanta trap playlist, 80's rock playlist for the old strippers, and some radio pop tunes for the younger strippers and you should be good.

Bruh let me get this chance & DJ ***** On the Ceiling would have that joint jumping.

Future mix would be too :x :pimp:

smart phone dj....just download a simple mixing app, make sure your music is on the phone and practice a lot before you go on... if you have the time prepare a mix so you don't even actually have to do too much thinking...but not make it a solid mix..play the songs as individual songs so if you get inspiration to change the flow or you get requests you can do so without messing up your flow

Last edited:
You better play some good music or those strippers will hit you with those heavy shoes they wear.

Ive djed at a strip club before. Its a lot more than just playing music.

-You have to make announcements (hope you have a great voice)
-You have to play the correct music (girls usually bring their own tracks but be ready for anything)
-You gotta keep that crowd hype so they can spend that money (you better have an out going personality)
-DO NOT CALL THE GIRLS STRIPPERS (they are dancers regardless of what they are doing, TRUST)

-YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN MUSIC AND KEEP THE GIRLS HAPPY.

Without that, you have no tips and you will not be back.

In all honesty, you are not ready for this. Pass it along to someone who is.

^
One my time my friend called this cute, blonde Asian chick a stripper and she got so mad. She was one of the girls who wanted to be called a dancer.

Why would you accept a job without experience or equipment?
Are your morals even barometric?
depending on how well I do I might a chance to get a house dj position. I only have an hour slot

Get on the mic and talk like lil john.
When someone says something say "WHAAAAAT"
and if they compliment you say "OOOKKKKKAAAAYYY"!!!
You got this 

Ive djed at a strip club before. Its a lot more than just playing music.

-You have to make announcements (hope you have a great voice)
-You have to play the correct music (girls usually bring their own tracks but be ready for anything)
-You gotta keep that crowd hype so they can spend that money (you better have an out going personality)
-DO NOT CALL THE GIRLS STRIPPERS (they are dancers regardless of what they are doing, TRUST)

-YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN MUSIC AND KEEP THE GIRLS HAPPY.

Without that, you have no tips and you will not be back.

In all honesty, you are not ready for this. Pass it along to someone who is.

Back
Top Bottom