Do people really CRASH WEDDINGS?

I did some crashing a few times. most of the times I've did it I was the dj so I would just put on a mix and slide in. another time I worked for a weddingplanner so it was easy. after we setup instead of me leaving for a while I would stay. since I met the bride and groom earlier if a brides friend would ask mehow I met them I would say the groom and vice versa.

I did with a couple of cousins of mine. But it isnt nothing like that movie portrays it to be. First off it is alot easier because most times hotels bookmultiple wedding receptions on the same day/weekends...so it is easy to sneak in, but extremely hard to find a table because most people have a table assignedto them. But once you find one your pretty much set all night until the time comes to congratulate the groom and bride (good thing it's towards the end).Most people dont ask how you know the couple either because they just assume they have alot of friends. WORST of all you there is no way to get laid, becausemost girls there are with someone.

me and my friend wanted to try this but we never got a chance to. if we find a day when we have no work and no plans we might do it just to give it a try.

72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif
72ualua.gif

my new best friend

My dad used to. Dude tells me wild storys about him crashin weddings and quincianeras and techniques he used to sneak in and stuff.

the offender was a teacher at my school. she got fired for having sex with students. then she started doing this...
Im usually dont beast for pics, but Ive always wanted to smash a teacher so post some from the yearbook or something.

I'm sitting here on the bus wondering why the pics are broken on the first page...

THIS **** IS FROM 07 :x

**** the wedding, only thing that matters is the reception.

This is 1 thing I could NOT do alone. I'd need an accomplice.

I wouldn't mingle, I'd just get some grub and dip out.

Nowadays they have the OG's in the entrance checking for invites. Sucks because weddings/events are cracking with yambs, drank, drugs, drama and gambling :smokin

Back
Top Bottom