Do people really CRASH WEDDINGS?

Why not? I went to my cousins wedding earlier this summer and me and a couple of my cousins went to some other couples wedding party in a different banquest hall. No one even noticed
Why not? I went to my cousins wedding earlier this summer and me and a couple of my cousins went to some other couples wedding party in a different banquest hall. No one even noticed

this is probably the easiest way to crash a wedding since you are already dressed for the occasion. I did this at my buddy's wedding. me and one of his friends (a woman) decided to crash another reception that was going on at the same hotel. i figured that a couple would stick out less than a couple of dudes rolling in. hell, when people asked who we knew, we didnt even bother lying. we just said we were from the other wedding, but decided to check this one out because the party was better. never ran into the bride or groom, but the guests seemed OK with our reasoning and it was fine.

when we finally got back to our wedding reception my wife was wondering where i had been for the last hour. she didnt find the same humor in my wedding crashing.

Yep they exist. That's why most weddings where I live are invitation only and they hire security to enforce it.

most? man i've never even heard of a wedding t hat wasnt invitation only. who has a wedding free for all? my wedding was around $150 per head, aint no chance I am just letting some fools walk in off the street uninvited.

Of course you're wife wouldn't like it, you slid off with another chick...

this is probably the easiest way to crash a wedding since you are already dressed for the occasion. I did this at my buddy's wedding. me and one of his friends (a woman) decided to crash another reception that was going on at the same hotel. i figured that a couple would stick out less than a couple of dudes rolling in. hell, when people asked who we knew, we didnt even bother lying. we just said we were from the other wedding, but decided to check this one out because the party was better. never ran into the bride or groom, but the guests seemed OK with our reasoning and it was fine.

when we finally got back to our wedding reception my wife was wondering where i had been for the last hour. she didnt find the same humor in my wedding crashing.

Yo....you got me here thinking if someone hacked my account as I don't remember writing that but I guess I did...7 years ago :lol:

What in the hell type of wedding you be at? :lol:
In my culture (Tongan).. weddings are the grand platform to show off your ****...these folks spend grands that they've been saving since birth. I remember numerous times crashing weddings with the homies as a teen walking in that mugg with a pint of Paul Masson and blazed to the tee.. Dice game would be cracking in the corner, out of town yambs visiting from outta state and families beefing on who's spending the most money.
It's basically families funking over BS...I remember one ending up in a shooting another where I saw a dude getting run over by a family van and one broad that got smacked with a stake hammer :x ...
Crazy times...

What in the hell type of wedding you be at? :lol:
In my culture (Tongan).. weddings are the grand platform to show off your ****...these folks spend grands that they've been saving since birth. I remember numerous times crashing weddings with the homies as a teen walking in that mugg with a pint of Paul Masson and blazed to the tee.. Dice game would be cracking in the corner, out of town yambs visiting from outta state and families beefing on who's spending the most money.
It's basically families funking over BS...I remember one ending up in a shooting another where I saw a dude getting run over by a family van and one broad that got smacked with a stake hammer :x ...
Crazy times...

I aint eem gonna lie...I just had to google what Togan was, because reading that, I would sworn yall was black. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom